Business class Europe /LOS

buffalo_bill

Flew BA recently from Bangkok to Heathrow in business class. WOW! Can't say anything about the service or the food, as I slept like a baby throughout the entire flight. I could live in one of their business class units: very private, completely flat beds, fluffy pillows, good entertainment.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • [color:blue]"PM me for a date in BKK ?"color=blue>

I suggest I will drop a PM a couple of days before I am off to BKK. Looking forward to a strong Belgium beer smile.gif

• [color:blue]"I could live in one of their business class units: very private, completely flat beds, fluffy pillows, good entertainment."color=blue>

Sure this was biz-class and not first? Never gone with BA, but I never had a completely flat bed in biz-class (very comfortable though).

Peter,

Hé mate ! do you think I carry a bar in my luggage ????? hahahaha

Please PM me in advance as not sure that I'll check my mail daily while on a rampage smile.gif

I leave on 9/7 till 24/7.

All,

Just booked my ticket as well : BRX - FRK - BKK - PHU - BKK - FRK - BRX all with Thai and economy : Euro 865,-

Leaving 9/7, returning 24/7, all in the hight of the season......... and will probably upgrade to business with my royal orchid cold card..........

Cheers !

Archived