Business class Europe /LOS

buffalo_bill

travelling sanukers,

i am constantly surprised about the high prizes being quoted here for business class tickets, here my latest findings. none of these i did ever use myself. please be aware that connecting flights from whereever to amsterdam/frankfurt are very cheap once becoming part of the "main-ticket".

All in usd :

Best deal China Airlines Amsterdam/Bkk 780,00 on 747 upper deck. meals are eco , seats very large . If you want space, that's the deal. China Airlines is Taiwan, not Mainland.

Quantas Frankfurt/Bkk 1460 . never seen a quantas plane from inside, thus no comment.

Thai Frankfurt/BKK 1650 . Seats average, much smaller than China Airlines. full business class inflight service.

Emirates Frankfurt/BKK 1280 , 4 hours layover midnight til 04:00 in Dhubai if you like that. probably best service of any airline under the sun. seats like thai air. Full service.

garuda frankfurt/BKK old business class sold as eco de luxe, around 1000.can even smoke to my knowledge. service lousy.

there are a million other possibilities , aeroflot, lot, malev, brunei. the ones mentioned make sense to my opinion.

cheers

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:blue]> "Best deal China Airlines Amsterdam/Bkk 780,00 on 747 upper deck. meals are eco , seats very large . If you want space, that's the deal. China Airlines is Taiwan, not Mainland."color=blue>

May be, China is worth a try smile.gif

BB,

""Thai Frankfurt/BKK 1650 . Seats average, much smaller than China Airlines. full business class inflight service.""

You sure ?

I always fly BRU - FRK - BKK with Thai......so, no way I'll fly economy on my next flight......

Deutscher brüder,

I meant if you'se sure about the price......

I always fly thai, just makes me feel home ( already ) getting on board, and it appears that the price mentionned looks cheap.....

I have been quoted around euro 1000-1200 economy for june / july.....

Belgian Boy,

just rang my travel agent , business return for June is 1879 ? plus taxes. because nobody outside Europe knows how much that is, here it comes in USD : 1634 plus taxes. condition 10 days to spend before return, max 30 days. to be bought 7 days before departure. plus what you have to pay for Brussels - Frankfurt.

salutations

"Quantas Frankfurt/Bkk 1460 . never seen a quantas plane from inside, thus no comment."

QANTAS (Queensland And Northern Therritory Aerial Service, not "Quantas") - I flew with them 400K miles, great airline compared to United and American. BA is even better but they codeshare with QF.

Great Australian wines served throught the flight.

Seats are as one would expect - private LCD screen, wide body, leg support...

QF Business class stewardesses are mainly mature women, to put it mildly. Not a big difference, many other airlines like to have ripe ladies who are capable to answer or turn around whims and demands from choosy businesmen.

Still, any other airline, even a reputable one, IMO should be more than 20% cheaper than Qantas to be even considered.

I'm with them again 25th of April on my way to BKK.

Never been on a Qantas plane? Take a virtual tour ....

http://www.qantas.com.au/flights/vrml/tourintro.html

{edited for a spelling error}

Archived