Business class Europe /LOS

buffalo_bill

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.de ,

The legrest you are talking about is probably the one in their 777 . These seats are made by a Thai subcontractor and the biggest piece of crap in the industry, according to Thai they should be replaced later his year. Files full of complaints. Europe / LOS the 777 is not in service anyway.

2 years ago on Turkish Airlines captain and 1st officer on A340 left the cockpit in flight and starting kind of kickboxing . Cabin attendants and some passengers convinced them to delay their arguments for a couple of hours and they went back to work. Apart from this a fine airline I think.

cheers

If you do not care about new experiences - there are some biz-class offers even below 1k EUR or a little higher, such as

Turkish Airlines (TK) 856.00 EUR

Uzbekistan Airway (HY) 907.00 EUR

Royal Brunei Airlines (BI) 1306.00 EUR

Olympic Airways (OA) 1336.00 EUR

Have not tried any of them, but someone might.

So any comment is appreciated...

• 3 weeks later...

Leaving on July 15th for four weeks. I plan to spend one week in BKK, two weeks in Cambodia and one week in Pattaya.

May be, we can meet for a beer or so .....

ps: Is this rate for biz-class?

Hi Peter,

Nope, price mentioned by Dave should be economy, will find out later as still need to book.........

And yes, with all pleasure would like to hook up for a few drinks, but there is one question..........

I'm just too curious to know where you're from........ remember the flag had me intrigued..........

PM me for a date in BKK ?

Cheers

Sorry should have made it clear the price is for economy.

il be around pattaya 15-7 for amonth.

most fares go up 12/7 before that it is possible to get some really low fares eg eva air 588 euro

however my lady friend in thai air tells mee that christmass period and july are both high season

Archived