Business class Europe /LOS

buffalo_bill

• [color:blue]"just rang my travel agent , business return for June is 1879 ? plus taxes."color=blue>

Is this for Thai biz-class? I just payed EUR 1,750 for SAS biz-class, also very good if you flight with a new aircrafts, but I prefer Thai. i also like travelling on the upper deck smile.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • [color:blue]"Thai business class sucks, TAP (i.e. Take Another Plane)"color=blue>

On long distance flights with a 747 not the worst choice in biz-class, especially the upper deck is nice. Good seats, nice dinner etc. I had nothing to complain. Thai is my prefered airline.

BB,

Maybe I had bad luck, flew Thai business just once enough to get pissed off:

was in may 2000, probably old 747 (do they have new ones?) Bangkok-Frankfurt, not upper deck, nothing fancy about the seats, just reclining with feet rest, had two seats for me but could not get rid of the arm rest in the middle to sit more comfortably, got a real pain in the *ss.

Food was lousy: instead of serving what they are good in (thai food) they tried "international cuisine", absolutely bad food, no inflight entertainement.

They even managed to show "The Green Mill" as only movie, a trully very bad idea to show that on a plane, I even recall how they execute the black innocent guy on the electric chair, disgusting....

Fellas

I always fly Thai/Lufthansa biz class between Sydney and Frankfurt, always taking a decent R & R stopover in LOS.

I choose Thai for their service which I have always found to be great. I agree with one of the previous comments that said it gives you a nice intro of whats about to come in LOS.

Lufthansa I can't fault (and this comes from an Englishman!!). Very reliable, clean modern aircraft, good food and drink etc.

DD

• [color:blue]"Lufthansa I can't fault (and this comes from an Englishman!!). Very reliable, clean modern aircraft, good food and drink etc."color=blue>

LH has the reputation for being the only airline in the world, that is not serving Champagne in the biz-class

p.s.: I am not English ...

Archived