Neil Bush (GDubbya's bro), divorce, Thai hookers

Fidel

It seems Neil Bush, "The President"'s little brother, has been taking part in a little Sanuk in BKK.

The issue came up in his divorce case:

The Bush divorce, completed in April after 23 years of marriage, was prompted in part by Bush's relationship with another woman. He admitted in the deposition that he previously had sex with several other women while on trips to Thailand and Hong Kong at least five years ago.

The women, he said, simply knocked on the door of his hotel room, entered and had sex with him. He said he did not know if they were prostitutes because they never asked for money and he did not pay them.

``Mr Bush, you have to admit it's a pretty remarkable thing for a man just to go to a hotel room door and open it and have a woman standing there and have sex with her,'' Brown said.

[color:"green"]

If only they knew! ;)

[/color]

``It was very unusual,'' Bush said.

Read the full story here.

The women, he said, simply knocked on the door of his hotel room, entered and had sex with him. He said he did not know if they were prostitutes because they never asked for money and he did not pay them.

Fidel,

No kidding, this 'does' happen many times.....

Lemme see...... happened to me in Tokyo, every nite in Moskow, Warsaw, Manilla...... and might forget some more......

Cheers !

Hi, I dunno, never had the money for 5 star hotels myself.

Maybe this is one of the built-in feature if you rent the 'Bush'-suite!

Maybe the Bushs should adopt me: I'd be the first without a drinking record and therefore could remember I'd called the hooker service in the first place.

"...The women, he said, simply knocked on the door of his hotel room, entered and had sex with him. He said he did not know if they were prostitutes because they never asked for money and he did not pay them..."

Maybe the women thought Clinton was still president...? :neener:

Fidel said:[bush] admitted in the deposition that he previously had sex with several other women while on trips to Thailand... The women, he said, simply knocked on the door of his hotel room...

I know how the poor guy feels. :( When I was in BKK in April, a bird banged on my hotel room door for a full 45 minutes before I eventually let her out. :o

jack :help:

Archived