London Contingent - Running Report 2004

carew66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something will be happening in June - and it will involve Thailand. And I will be there, God willing, to do the 'I am 40' thing.

My original plan (RG afternoon buffet and piss up) will have to be revised though. It'll be more like going down to Rolf's, getting pissed and forgetting what we were supposed to do next. In fact, very much like the Pattaya leg of this last trip. So, no change there then (copyright: Angus Deayton).

I am so pissed off right now that even Radiohead sound like a fun bunch of kids...

Boy, have I had a trip. Forget all that other stuff I've been putting on. That's just - 'and today we got pissed' kind of stuff. The really good stuff needs a lot of thought and care because some of the weirdness I haven't sussed out myself yet. And none of it is sex orientated. (Well, maybe a bit eh?)

Catch you down the Kings Head sometime.

>>>Something will be happening in June - and it will involve Thailand. And I will be there, God willing, to do the 'I am 40' thing.<<<

Well just get the dates to me asap so that I can get things rolling my end, ok.

>>>Catch you down the Kings Head sometime.<<<

Will do mate, next Friday (16th) is sounding good to me, likewise I hope!

Same here mate, same here. It was a blast. I kinda used the Village Idiot as a translator this time around: he speaks fluent piss-head.

We all tended to congregate in Rolf's in the early evening and then the remnants would still be there at 6am sometimes.

Redbaron will be over there when you are there, as well as a whole bunch off other guys.

I'll catch you again this summer I reckon.

;)

Archived