London Contingent - Running Report 2004

carew66

>>>Saddest banner seen in a bar - a Union Flag pinned to the roof with 'Tring Army' on it! Oooh - ooh! The mean inner-city streets of Hertfordshire eh? LOL!!!<<<

Hey that rings a bell or 2, 3 guesses who put it there, check my location ::.

Nah, the last thing I'd be doing is custom designing flags in my time spent in los...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well day 2 has just started for me in Pattaya.

After we checked into the Areca(probably the nicest room I've ever stayed at in Pattaya)N400 and myself decided to have a walkabout and fuck up No1(which will become apparant shortly),headed to Soi 8.It took about an hour before I got busted,I was spotted by a friend of an old friend that I have spent nearly all my time with on each visit.Not that is a problem of course BUT the problem with this one is that she severley compromises with my interests back in the UK :( ....................

On a lighter note I went to the Buffalo bar last night and I have never seen a finer selection of chicks(did'nt see one minger)in a Pattaya bar ever and the ones I spoke to all had a great attitude.If anyone is going there tonight none of them can b/f'd until after 2am :hubba:

This afternoon I need to lay a few ghosts from the past :(

bangkokbutcher said:

::, and i better not tell ya the method of payment she used then ::

uh huh...she chewed on your dick like it was a hot dog as well, did she? :grinyes:

Well I can't speak for the others but VI is now safetly back in England I assume.I'm still in Pattaya and the rest are in Bkk and we'll all be returning home to our respective homelands in dribs and draps,and in some cases defeated this week.As far as I'm aware we've all had some interesting adventures some good,some bad but I'm sure all the relevent pieces will be found invarious sections of the board over the coming few weeks :o.

Ah fuck this I'm going down soi Yodsak this afternoon :p!

Guest lazyphil

Yes I'm looking forward to hear all the gory details down the ********* pub--just hope *** is in the kitchin at the time out of the way! :p

Archived