Whiskey recommendations

Zaad

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<but if yer ever up north try a Boddingtons>>

Boddingtons is a good un and thankfully my Spar sells it which is slightly north on my gaff--about 200 yards :: :beer:

I think Boddingtons is tastless piss but the gold is ok though.For a good pint of bitter,Flowers original,Worthingtons creame flow and Mc Ewans export.

As for whiskey Canadian Club which is great with coke and of the cheaper Scotish whiskeys you won't go far wrong with Famous Grouse and of the more expensive ones Glenmorangie,Speyburn or Balentines.

If you like peaty, try Laophroaig or (my #1 fav) Lagavulin. Very smokey & peaty. Yummy, half a tumbler with a splash of water or a single ice cube. :D

For a regular tipple, Highland Park is nice. I drink it the same way. :beer:

Then there are the bar girls in Taipei whose standard drink is Chivas Royal Salute (a nice blend and about B6K/bottle) and Pepsi. They should be shot! Prolly would be if they were not so cute :neener:

Cheers,

SD

For single-malt Scotch, I like Glenfidditch and Cardhu. Do you ever go to Cambodia? You can find a better selection of single malts there. For regular whiskey, I like Crown Royal. Never could stand Bourbon, though, just the smell makes me sick, dunno why.

Archived