A night on Walking Street.

Had dinner with a couple of the guys but as they had girls with them headed off on my own to explore about nine.

HOOTYS ....I keep going back here and continue to be disappointed, although they have added more seats and there were more customers this time, it still has the 'same old boring thing' feel to the place. The showgirls went thru their numbers like they had done it so many times before and didn't want to do it any more. Had one drink and left.

ELECTRIC BLUE......well for me this is one of the worst bars in Pattaya, all that money spent and such a crappy bar. I still go here for one drink every trip to ogle the waitresses who have the best uniforms in LOS. The layout of this bar just does not make for a party atmosphere and the main stage which had only five dancers on it is dreadful. There just doesn't seem to be any girls in here but I know some of you like it I just can't work out why. Had one drink and left.

PEPPERMINT PALACE......what is it with this place they had this stupid sign out again saying "FULL come back in 20 mins" but as I stood and watched they let two guys in after body searching them and then three more guys without searching them. Is this some sort of secret bar that is for regulars only, has anyone ever got in, what is the secret inside?...........

LIVING DOLLS Showcase......Did get inside here but this place was genuinely so full that I left as there wasn't a seat in the place. There was a soapy sliding show in motion at the time with four girls covered in soap doing the usual show but the place sure was busy.

LIVING DOLLS......This place was only about half full so I finally got another seat and had a good hour here quite a good line up but got rejected by two girls so I left after that. The bar had some nude and some not dancers but a good party feeling however the girls are very picky IMHO.

CAROUSEL.....following a tip off from one of the board members, I think it was Khon Ken, tried this place and it was a great end to the night. Although I thought the shows a bit crappy and lacking in proper rehearsal or maybe just boredom from routine at the end of the night, the shows are a poor copy of the routines from Polo and some that don't work at all. What is that Dracula theme meant to be all about????

But the most attractive mamasan on Walking Street has her girls turned on to create a great party and the small bar makes for a great atmosphere. Spent 1100 baht here not including the BF for a fantastic lady who is still with me.....

On this night, and I stress this night alone, Carousel wins the best party bar award from me.........hell I even considered bar fining the mamasan.!!

Roll on the weekend.

Uniformguy

C U guys at the AGM next weekend.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say this ...But am in pattaya right now.. and each time i become more board ..am i getting old... I really find it so tacky now.... unless you like drunken guys who cant take more than 1 beer and damsels who have 1 thing in mind bhats!!!

However there is the beach that is a plus near asia area!!!

Well i will give it another go and visit the carousel also!! tks for info :rolleyes:

and damsels who have 1 thing in mind bhats!!!

----------------------------

unfortunately, the girls behave as the new generation of punters expect them too. A few years ago, there could still be a party atmosphere in places, but people now come here to pick out a number, get their own little pleasures, and I can't blame the lasses for following with the same lack of imagination.

Though, somehow, i always seem to find girls who are not seeing me as an ATM. No secrets, just a different approach to the place or the night, hanging around, no hurry, not thinking of one's dick, remember that a lot can happen betwwen 9am to 5PM, not just 9Pm to 5 AM, etc.....

ug,

Thanks for the update/observations. I also thought Electric Blue was a dissapointment when I visited this past November. Actually my all time favorite in Pattaya is also on Soi Diamond, Sea go-go(formely Frozen). The girls still have a great time, with some absolute stunners. Chok dee..........

HOKSIPKAU said:

ug,

Thanks for the update/observations. I also thought Electric Blue was a dissapointment when I visited this past November. Actually my all time favorite in Pattaya is also on Soi Diamond, Sea go-go(formely Frozen). The girls still have a great time, with some absolute stunners. Chok dee..........

A long-time favorite of mine. OTOH, I was there last night (Saturday, Dec.13) and I felt like someone had stamped "DON'T TALK TO THIS FARANG" on my forehead. In addition, there were only about 5 customers in the joint. Only about 9:30, so I'll give 'em another chance! Isn't this high season or something? :)

LIVING DOLLS......This place was only about half full so I finally got another seat and had a good hour here quite a good line up but got rejected by two girls so I left after that. The bar had some nude and some not dancers but a good party feeling however the girls are very picky IMHO.

You are joking yeah ?

Not being funny but what does it take for a man with baht to get rejected on Walking street ?

Never had that feeling.

Not sure about that, but I do know that tourist season is not so much fun for us expats. The girls know that the tourists will give them more money and require great service, so they ignore us. We'll always be there, so the thought goes. Only my very best BG friends will drop everything and sit with me now. But I can't blame them as they have to make the $$.

Cheers,

SD

This was a first for me, the first one I called over and she sat beside me politely and had her drink and then sort of moved away to sit with her friends. She kept looking over at me to make sure that I wasn't going to complain but if she isn't interested then neither am I.....

The second said that she was waiting for her customer so I didn't even buy her a drink.

However I have found a really great girl now so I'm happy and so is she makes for a great time.............

Uniformguy

I?d say a lot of it is to do with high season. Some of the girls at this time of the year become a little mercenary ( bar owners too, but I suppose they?ve all got to make a killing now to get them through the lean times ahead). They even start asking prices that you guys in Bangkok are willing to pay all year round! :: Too many good looking young farangs about as well right now. :down: That?s why it?s a good time for me to be back in Oz for a month. By March they?re back down to earth again, and I?ll be a hansuman once more, and by April I?ll be positively a sexy man?. and by May I?ll be Tom Cruise! :grinyes:

I love Hootys. It?s tacky, and that?s how I like it. I?ve always found the girls friendly there ? perhaps because they know they?re guaranteed to get a LD, a tip and possibly a bf off me.

Here?s a surefire formula for newbies. Check that a girl is not already accompanying a farang. When she?s next on stage, smile at and interact with her. Gesture (preferably with a 50 or 100 baht note) for her to come and have a drink with you. My sex guru 70 year old mate employs this failsafe formula, and had a twosome of the top Hootys stunners keeping him company the other day, and has photos of the occasion to enjoy in his ?old age?, when he finally succumbs to the irresistible temptation of senior citizen bingo nights at the Darby and Joan club on a cold wet Friday night in farangland. His album of stunners is well over 400 now. :hubba:

Electric Blue used to be one of my favourites. I?m still friendly with several of the waitresses there. But I know the owner got hit hard during the Social Order campaign because his was one of the most popular farang bars. Cops even raided his birthday party the other week. Maybe he?s having to toe the line for a while.

Yes, Peppermint does get crowded, because they apply the successful gogo bar formula: cheap beer (45 baht draft) and lots of naked pretty women. Go alone or in a very small group, walk up to the doorman and say you live here. He?ll let you in. But you may only find the odd single seat. If you?re in a group, it?s every man for himself inside.

Have you tried Nui?s 1 (soi 15 off Walking street) and Champions? Always find a cuddly companion there. I believe What?s Up has improved dramatically in the last few weeks too. Paris GoGo on Soi Diamond I can recommend. Lots of girls and they wear those knickerless roll down (and up!) tight microminis. Certainly very sociable last week when I was in there.

:beer:

Archived