A night on Walking Street.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uniformguy said:

PEPPERMINT PALACE......what is it with this place they had this stupid sign out again saying "FULL come back in 20 mins" but as I stood and watched they let two guys in after body searching them and then three more guys without searching them. Is this some sort of secret bar that is for regulars only, has anyone ever got in, what is the secret inside?...........

On my recent visit about 2 weeks ago, I thought PP was one of the best places on WS. It's full sometimes b/c it's popular. Just come back 20 minutes or so later and you will probably get in, or get there earlier. Happy hour is good there but they have cheap and good draft beer all night plus a lot of interesting visuals inside. In no particular order: They have a topless bar which may not sound so great, but really is worth checking out. They have a "show" stage where the girls are usually totally nude and unlike most other places, this place is well lit so you can really see everything . . . in great detail and some of these girls are quite nice. They have another stage where the girls are a little more modest (up to them I guess), but some nice girls there as well. They have three girls behind a glass partition in an alcove who are wearing work out or cheerleader type outfits with nothing underneath who can be humorously entertaining, when you get tired of the main action. Then, they have the girls who dance on tables wearing miniskirts with nothing underneath, and if memory serves, these tables are lit from below. All in all, imo, it is a very well engineered and entertaining place with cheap drinks and good service. Had a lot of fun with #**.

Did manage to penetrate the security of Peppermint Palace and you were right this place was heaving and well worth the visit.

As you enter the bar there is a small bar on your left with five topless babes behind it two with the best boobs I've seen in a long time and defintiely BFable. In front of you are six seperate stages three of them tables with one girl on each and two big stages with the usual bikini clad or less dancers.

The girls on the tables had so many people around them I couldn't get close, but the girls are big into showing off the fact that they are naked under the little skirts and were raking in the tips last night. Guys had their heads so close their noses got wet!!!!!

The one bit that doesn't work are the four poor girls stuck in the glass box at the back......I presume that you throw money into the box and they expose themselves for you but there were so many people in the bar that you couldn't get near them and the people in front of the box were sitting with their backs to the girls obviously bored with it all.

I suspect this will not last long, the girls also seemed fed up trying to attract attention to themselves with so much else going on in the bar.

Cheap beer and a plethora of naked pussy what more can a guy want.................enjoy it .....if you can get in!!!

Uniformguy

and the people in front of the box were sitting with their backs to the girls obviously bored with it all.

------------------------

depends on the night. I had to sit with some guys my buddy knew, and there was a lot of action betwwen the glassy girls and a couplew of the guys, to the point that 2 of the girls had to come out and do their show (was it ping pong balls?) on their lap. Eventually, a guy took out his dick, and ..... Would have frankly preferred the night you went in at that point as the action was just a bit too close to me for comfort.

suadum said:

Not sure about that, but I do know that tourist season is not so much fun for us expats. The girls know that the tourists will give them more money and require great service, so they ignore us. We'll always be there, so the thought goes. Only my very best BG friends will drop everything and sit with me now. But I can't blame them as they have to make the $$.

Cheers,

SD

First, let me commend uniformguy on some superb reporting during his trip to Pattaya. Some great stuff, my friend, and I am enjoying every word back here in NJ. ::

suadum, I find your comments above a little strange and I wonder if you are not going tongue in cheek on us here?

I have never had a problem sanuking with the ladies I know in the bars no matter when. Yes, it is true that the golddiggers may be looking for a larger payday than you offer, but I think most enjoy a bit of fun with their regulars too. I honestly did not see a drop-off of sanuk with the usual cast of characters during the tourist season.

I think, it is something like a "hidden secrect" that expats or long-time-tourists do pay different prices than the usual two-weeks-tourist. I don't know, may be it is something like a long-time bonus or you are simply getting adjusted to the local prices and places (some places I got used to visit on a regular basis I am avoiding nowadays)? Definitely, I am now not paying the same as before (on avg. approx. THB 500 less per day).

However, I must agree, that I have never noticed a change in the level of fun. For me(!!), during the high-season the offer and demand is higher than during the lower season but I(!!) have always more possibilities, despite the level of demand. I find it harder to get the "regulars" for the "usual price" during the high season though, while I have no problem to find an alternative. Yep, when having had the experience of APEC or the low season I feel something like "disturbed" when it comes to weekends or the high-season.

uniformguy said:As you enter the bar there is a small bar on your left with five topless babes behind it two with the best boobs I've seen in a long time and defintiely BFable.

Must agree about the nice jugs. Had to do a double take one time but asked a previous take away the score and she assured me that all was in the correct place as nature intended.

Often overlooked position due to main attraction staring you in the face upon entry.

Not at all. Peter1964 hit the nail on the head. It is even more noticable for me this year. LoS is wery, wery strange & not in a good way, this year.

It is not a big deal as I do not shag all the birds all the time, just party with most of them most of the time. Hey, I understand, and tell them so, as everyone needs to make a living. That's why some are friends: they will come over and hint that they have a big fish before leaving.

As a friend said: " Not your girl, just your turn!" LOL

Cheers,

SD

Archived