Reasons For Men Who Like Being "A Bachelor"

Honestly, I just know that we are really good together because we always have a good time when we are together and I also can feel his tenderness and warmth, except he needs to open his heart more and welcome me into it. I think I got nothing to lose,

Spot on the money here, honey! :: Between this and Jasmine's wisdom, which I totally agreee with your set. From here on out it's pretty much everything to gain and nothing to loose, so long as you realize that heart 'could' stay clammed shut no matter what. :eek:

Best wishes to the both of you...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to be hopeless then

Pla, have you asked the opinion of a good friend?

Face it, Pla, he doesn't love you and IMO he will never love you.

Sorry

Face it, Pla, he doesn't love you and IMO he will never love you.

IMO, your comment is based on your experience of your previous relationship with a girl that you mentioned before that you've spent time for four years before you found out that she doesn't love you at all, am I right? So, you don't want me to wasting my time for someone like "J", correct?

I think I still want to give it a try for awhile, but don't worry it will be less than 4 years anyway if things are not improved :hubba:

The feeling lately that I have for "J" is still good and seems that he starts to opening his heart a little bit ::

Hope that it's not just an illusion for any good feeling that start to happening ::

P_PLA,

Do remember this is an open internet discussion board, not the bible :)

You ask and get (personal) opinions here, but do exactly as you say : follow your heart.

We can only give you advice, tips, and different angles on how to look at this situation from different perspectives, but at the end, its all 'up to you'.

Good luck, and keep up posted, but dont wait 4 years :)

Cheers !

I think I still want to give it a try for awhile

Of course.

your comment is based on your experience of your previous relationship

Haha, I would have made exactly the same comment years ago, before I had this relationship. (Actually I told myself exactly the same in the beginning of this relationship). What changed is that now I would trust my own opinion more. And that I wouldn't waste any time on a relationship if I know from the beginning that it won't work.

Or to say it in other words:

Relationships can be categorised crudely in the following way:

1) you hope that your partner changes

2) you hope that your partner doesn't change

You can decide yourself which type of relationship you prefer.

Best regards

Archived