Affiliates

khunsanuk

Another thing to do is create a completely pg version of nanaplaza.com using a different URL. Apply to all the affiliates using that URL and then just use the link ID's for the real site.

Google adsense payed me over $25.00 for my first month and my site gets NO traffic.

good luck.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Google adsense payed me over $25.00 for my first month and my site gets NO traffic"

I wonder how long they will be in business.

A note to KS: There are some of us who simply cannot concentrate well enough read a web page with things moving on the screen. Flashing and and otherwise aniamted banners (as are used on The Nation and BKK Post web sites) are terribly distracting.

My guess is that these banners will be considered helpful advertsing.

Good luck.

RickF

Hi,

"Another thing to do is create a completely pg version of nanaplaza.com using a different URL. Apply to all the affiliates using that URL and then just use the link ID's for the real site."

We are considering this, although for a different reason. There are quite a few people who have trouble reading this board from work as the domain name is banned. Adding a new domain name to it would solve that.

"Google adsense payed me over $25.00 for my first month and my site gets NO traffic."

AdSense is something I will definitely try again once we have the new site up and running, as the word is that it is very effective.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"A note to KS: There are some of us who simply cannot concentrate well enough read a web page with things moving on the screen. Flashing and and otherwise aniamted banners (as are used on The Nation and BKK Post web sites) are terribly distracting."

I know, and agree. I find banners that flash rapidly *very* annoying and will certainly strive to keep those away from the site. Same goes for pop-ups / pop-unders.

Sanuk!

"Google adsense payed me over $25.00 for my first month and my site gets NO traffic."

I didn't mean NO TRAFFIC as in zero, I meant in comparison to nanaplaza.com. I think google will be around for a while. Their growth has been slow and they have one of the best ad-affiliate schemes around.

Another great thing about Adsense is that google spiders my site almost everyday. So my site is starting to get some action on the different search terms.....NOTE: I don't work for google

Reading from another thread talking about Trink's pay site and Stickman possibly contributing, I would think this would be a perfect opportunity for you to come up with some type of affiliate program. If someone joined your pay site they would automatically have access to Trink's pay site and of course the same with his participants. Heck, get a trifecta (sp) thing going with Nanaplaza, Stickman, and Trink's site, to me this is a winning combination of all worth while opinions about Thailand from a wide variety of view points (1900's to 2004 :: ). Nanaplaza's contributors are a big part of its success and with it's professional moderation and management it would contribute to the success of Trink's new site and bolster its own membership numbers.

Hi,

I like the idea about teaming up, but I am not sure if these sites would be interested. First of all, Stickman's site is free, so what would one sign up for?

Trink's site might be interesting, if it takes off, and unfortunately it is too early to say yet.

We are thinking about suggesting a partnership with other sites at the moment though (although this is still in a very early stage, i.e. we haven't even contacted those sites :) ).

Sanuk!

Archived