Affiliates

khunsanuk

Hi,

I would like to add some affiliate banners to the site in order to both provide valuable links to the members as well as make a bit of additional cash.

I have already signed up for two ( DCO books, which offer books about Thailand, and eThaiCD, which sells Thai CDs online), but would not mind adding a few more.

Obviously one of our main concerns is that these companies are legit and not out to scam people, as this would look bad on us as well.

Which is why I am turning to you. If you use a site often to buy goods / services and they have an affiliate program then please let me know.

I'm offering a free 3 month membership for every affiliate who we add. (*)

Sanuk!

(*) The membership will go to the first person that suggests the affiliate.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pizza Hut/KFC/other foreign crap.

DO NOT CONTEMPLATE any offers from sawadee.con

Shipping/Postage services.

100% guarunteed successful visa applications (MR Bens Law office)

Amazon/Ebay

Lonley Planet lol.....hahahaha

Pete's pies/avatars

that should get me a couple of years membership.. can I trade it in for Petes avatar?

JP

Uhm. I have not read that thread -- though I've actually booked a room thru Sawasdee.com once. I've not much to complain about other than that they called me numerous times to make sure that I paid up for the full length of my stay at the hotel (prolly as to be able to rake in quick commission). I found that a bit annoying as I've already checked in at the hotel. It's not like I'm going to skip the bill or anything...

Archived