Free SMS Yahoo Messenger to Thai

think_too_mut

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Straycat,

Thanks for the link. I tried it out and it works just fine - on some networks anyway. Too bad it doesn`t allow thai script too. I tried but it came out as gibberish.

Anyone familiar with a webbased SMS service that allows thai script? It doesn`t have to be free.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

>1 point though...... after 3-4 SMS to her, she needs to reply, otherwise you cannot use it anymore, like a full system that need emptying from time to time.

I think it has different meaning: to prevent spammers from automating (scripts) their messages and sending them to multiple numbers.

If there is no reply after 3 messages, the system treats the sender as a spammer.

You don't reply to them and they are blocked from sending you more junk.

My gf has one2plan? Anyway, she has the plan that you need to buy minutes in advance. It did not cost her anything to receive my yahoo SMS's, because she can see immediately what any charges are to her.

But....when I asked her to respond to one of my 3 SMS's, because I could not send more until she did, her phone just kept saying "pending". And I never got her response to me. :dunno: :onfire:

HT

Archived