Trink: back....

lembeh

Trink's problem is he is on record of having contempt for online guides and commentators on the Thai scene and he now wants to join in when the press has told him to go away. No idea of internet etiquette, no one told he would have to spend hours a day reading emails and replying to the forum and whilst it is possible to charge for content it is usual to firstly give away a large dose of info (as per this site).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flashermac said:just good clean yuppie places, the kind I wouldn't be caught dead in.

and for that they are eternally grateful.

Anyhow where are these 'clean' yuppie places? the only places that came close simply had a higher quality, higher class of working girl, not so 'hello hansum man' in your face.

I mean the places where wealthy young Thais and expats go to pose and show how much money they have. Tourists are not likely to find these places, let alone go into them.

I hardly consider the Soi 33 "painter bars" as "high class". An Isaan farm girl in an evening gown is still an Isaan farm girl, even if she costs a lot more.

Archived