Floating market

khunsanuk

Probably TOTALLY in the wrong direction.........:dunno:

But there is a Museum and there is a floating market. Just not the one KS is after.

anyway its a great Museum....... inside a 30 meter high copper 3 headed elephant. And am assured there is a longtail boat from Paknan (saw them) and a floating market nearby.

Strange how there might be more than on of something in a little place like this :neener:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaoHuLi said:

Probably TOTALLY in the wrong direction.........:dunno:

But there is a Museum and there is a floating market. Just not the one KS is after.

anyway its a great Museum....... inside a 30 meter high copper 3 headed elephant. And am assured there is a longtail boat from Paknan (saw them) and a floating market nearby.

Strange how there might be more than on of something in a little place like this :neener:

Sorry LL

Thanks fot the info :neener:

Never mind....Me ..i have no idea where i am in LOS ::

Hi KS,

one memory from the normal shops there - if you and your parents walk around by yourselves and your wife by herself; you tell her outside what you want to buy, she buys it for one third or half of the price. If they see you together she will get the same price as you.

elef

yeah paknam in samut prakarn province southeast of bkk down the chao praya river is pretty cool.

chang erawan & museum definitely worth a look & a bit further east from paknam out past the croc farm is a minature floating marked as well as a minature of all of thailand :applause:

sorry KS for detouring further your unavoidable trip

Guest lazyphil

<<went to the one in ratchaburi province. I must say that is was the biggest waste of time that I have spent in over 1500 days of living in thailand. If you want I am painting the upstairs bedroom in april and you can come over and watch the paint dry for the afternoon. I will even try and sell you expensive crap and insult your intelligence every 10 mins. That should give you the true feeling of the market>>

Just for once I'm in full agreement with you and you made me laugh too!!

Archived