Where do they sell Lego in BKK?

CDN

Have seen it at Gaysorns, across from World Trade center! Also I think Emporium has it? maybe MBK, not sure which store, but Gaysorns for sure...but...PANG MAK TEE SOOT! in other words really fucking expensive, best deals I've seen are on airplanes, or in the USA, maybe in Euro? Made in Europe some place isn't it?

I've noticed them and generic brands in every large department store like a Robinsons, Central, Emporium. Decent, but not huge range of sets for different age groups. Some even have areas where kids can play with them right in the store.

Lego's today are disappointing; you can only buy specialized sets designed for making the thing on the cover. When I was a kid you got a generic set and could build anything you wanted.

Escape Rabbit said:

Lego's today are disappointing; you can only buy specialized sets designed for making the thing on the cover. When I was a kid you got a generic set and could build anything you wanted.

All designed to make you keep buying more but it unfortunatley stifles the childs creativity. The smart kids build the set according to the picture then they rip it apart and build a spaceship from what was supposed to be a castle. Creativity does live !

Archived