what to expect on valentines (14feb) from your TGF

chilli13

HT,

You better book those flowers NOW ! :) and make sure they get delivered at her place of work, she will gain face with that as well.

I know my GF since jan 2002, the next month I send and e-card, last year I send very expensive flowers, this year she is with me, she got flowers at the airport last week and again yesterday, friends will come saturday for dinner and bring flowers as well, she will get fresh ones from me with the next available vase, luckily I have only one :)

BTW, I went 7 times to LOS since I met her, each time I brought a teddy bear, each time a bigger one than the previous one :)

A last note to you, most internet flowers shops in BKK also sell/deliver those teddy bears.....

Cheers !

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ib13,

I have very fond memories of my first Valentines Day in BKK as I was still single at the time. I managed to squeeze in 4 dates, if you can believe it. I also had 14 different girls call or SMS me.

I had an early lunch with a traditional massage gal (grey area GTG) I was seeing before she went to work. Had a romanatic dinner at the top of the Landmark with the only true GTG that I was seeing (only our 3rd date, so nothing happening yet). As it was still early when I sent her home with her Valentine's rose, I invited one of my regular BG's back to the apartment. I was planning on having her stay the night, but I got a call from my favorite Eden gal, who had just finished a hard day of licking butt and wanted to come and stay the night (if that isn't romantic, I don't know what is! :)) I made an excuse and sent the other girl on her way and after quickly tidying up the bed and bathroom, the Eden gal arrived and handed me a rose and a sappy Valentine's Day card and gave me a lovely BJ and then rolled over and fell asleep.

I haven't been able to top that Valentine's day ever since.

Ranger

I gave him a lomo camera last V day. This year I made a hand made travel magazine, Pairs issue, since he going to Paris after V day, the magazine including tips,where to go, trendy bars ,art museums coffee shops ,I do all the illustration,too! goes along with an hand collage envelope that contain a copy of his passport , credit card, flight detail incase he lost all that information.

Having never been in LOS or anywhere remotely sanuk friendly on that day I must confess I can't top that :drunk:

Well done, but not what I needed to hear :bow: :hubba:

Thanks anyway :doah:

Ranger said:

ib13,

I have very fond memories of my first Valentines Day in BKK as I was still single at the time. I managed to squeeze in 4 dates, if you can believe it. I also had 14 different girls call or SMS me.

I had an early lunch with a traditional massage gal (grey area GTG) I was seeing before she went to work. Had a romanatic dinner at the top of the Landmark with the only true GTG that I was seeing (only our 3rd date, so nothing happening yet). As it was still early when I sent her home with her Valentine's rose, I invited one of my regular BG's back to the apartment. I was planning on having her stay the night, but I got a call from my favorite Eden gal, who had just finished a hard day of licking butt and wanted to come and stay the night (if that isn't romantic, I don't know what is! :)) I made an excuse and sent the other girl on her way and after quickly tidying up the bed and bathroom, the Eden gal arrived and handed me a rose and a sappy Valentine's Day card and gave me a lovely BJ and then rolled over and fell asleep.

I haven't been able to top that Valentine's day ever since.

Ranger

Archived