THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Doc,

the story I got on Sun nite was she was seen by the TBF leaving the bar with a punter, earlier that week, when she got home to the TBF he beat her, she was complaing of pains in her head and wanted to borrow 1500B for ya....... she may have been dry reaching in the bathroom, I can't be sure, may have slt concussion, who knows ::

She finished at the bar on her own accord, not fired.

I have slightly lost touch with this thread which is now so looong and if this has already been covered grovelling apologies but two thoughts occur.

First, how do you choose these girls? Is there something in the selection which inclines you to this experience?

I have never been ripped off and occasionally subject to

acts of extraordinary honesty and generosity but I go very slow, often let the girl choose me, talk a lot etc

Another question might be about the disability which you mention. I dont want to be indelicate at all and I am neither disabled or aware of a Thai BG's 'take' on your condition

but could you explore "how a girl might feel about it" with a Thai friend? See if it is affecting things behind the scenes. Or, again is anybody posting here able to enlighten?

I think you hit the nail on the head. Let the girl that you are happy with chose you.

I've never had a girl steal off me, however I have had a girl give out MY cigarettes to her friends, including a girl who gave a Thai bar man one of my cigarettes at the Bauhaus in Samui. This annoyed me as it illustrated that she couldnt give a toss and was giving away MY cigarettes . Doubt she would behave like this with a Thai man.

STH

Good example.

I love the ones who start rifleing yer fridge & kitchen cupboards, as soon as they arrive at yer house or condo, without asking.

I nip that in the bud, pronto. I then ask them if I could do that at their family home........ silence! ::

Archived