THEFT !

pattaya127 said:

I was just so happy that no one had stolen from me and I again saw all 'my girls' in a very good light

-----------------------------------------

As they may deserve.....

It all indicates that there is always a level of mistrust that easily pops out, when something is missing. We do not trust them, even that special one, do we? :dunno:

P127,

Trust them? for me yes and no. During the last couple weeks of my recent trip the loss of the DVD didn't bother me so much as the thought that one of the girls I thought I knew stole from me (they could've just asked). I was really shocked. As to that 'special one' - actually, that was my most likely suspect figuring she may have done it out of jealousy, etc, but still, even with her it really didn't fit right.

As to that 'level of mistrust' that pops out when something's missing, you are right about that but for me it really has nothing to do with Thai BG's per se. Back in the Day, when I was young and hansum man and before anyone heard of "Aids", I was often lucky nearly every night in Waikiki picking up girls (who were also just out for fun (most of them)) - one night stands. Even with these fine American girls I was always very mindful of anything missing. Actually, over time those fine "non-pro" American girls (one night stands) took more from me than all the Thai BG's combined. Most recent one a girl I picked up one night at TGIF (in Hono) stole an expensive pair of sunglasses (never saw her again).

Overall I've found Thai BG's to be very honest and decent, but then I also treat them very well - not just money wise but view them as real 'friends', treat em with respect, make them feel at ease and try to make them laugh, and even act like a dang Gentlemen with most. When you 'get on together' like this it seems it would really take a bad one to be able to suddenly turn and "slip a knife in your back". I suspect most members here treat the girls the same way. Not saying Blackie doesn't do this, just wanting to share how it is for us who have not been habitually ripped off.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The majority of posters here say that they have never been ripped off.

------------------------

add another one to these: mine.

I will admit that i suspect some GFs who stayed with me for 3 or 4 weeks exacted revenge for some of our arguments on my wallet. I sometimes thought I had 6 1000 bahts bills, then counting 4 only. Frankly, in view of 16 years befriending gilrs here and there in LOS, nothing to write home about.

This may sound callous, but the men I've seen who are badly treated/abused by Thai bar girls have usually been elderly, coarse individuals. It seems that some of these women are seething with resentment at who they have been reduced to sleeping with for a dollar and it bubbles over in the form of verbal or physical abuse or some other form of 'revenge'.

This may not be true in your case, but you've got to remember that Thai's seem to have a less compassionate view with regards to the less fortunate, especially physical or mental disability.

Just a theory.

""NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A BAR GIRL!

After 5 times already, hopefully you can now understand this concept."

If you knew the circumstances & layout of my house, you would know that your comment was un-necessary. "

If you keep on repeating your mistake inspite of 5 thefts in 9 months, you are asking for it. Why do you keep on bringing people you can not trust to your home? If you are that addicted, choose another meeting place where its easier to protect or not bring your belongings, hotel room with safe- short time room, massage parlour or whatever.

If this can't be done because of your disability - stay away.

Well I know Blackie (for 4 years) and met you once.

Are you saying that all BG are good honest people and everyone who says they are not has a chip on their shoulders and should lock themselves away from society??

I guess there are no thieving whores in your country ey?

Dont think Blackie is the issue here. I have known tonnes of people who have been ripped off in this country. (not only by whores)

Archived