BORED outside of Thailand.....

buddha

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i should also add that for my first holidays to Thailand the only way to describe how i felt at the time of impending departure was "disraught" usually the day before departure. Luckily i don't seem to have a problem with it anymore. :up:

As I enter this reply I'm listining to one of the Thai CDs I ordered via the "ThaiCD" banner KS has, they just arrived via Int FEDEX. Yeah still got the Bangkok Blues but at least I can bring a little of LOS to me.

While still in LOS, went to that ThaiCD web site on my laptop and had one of my Cowboy regulars help pick out the best (to her) Thai puying singers CDs and those are what I ordered (got Aon Lukkana, Palmy, and Nicole Theriault), not bad at just $8.00 each and only $5.00 for the FEDEX shipping.

Now, if only I could order a couple Bar Fines and a six pack of Klosters...

For me the trip home starts with ordering "back up" passes before I leave the U.S.A. These are tickets (space available) thet airline employees use if they don't get on their own carrier. So in the cab headed to Don Mung, I am planning my retreat, I have checked the passanger load to see if I can maybe get on a plane and head home. Once at the airport, I check in and then stand there with all my luggage in a "holding zone/corral" for an hour or more to see if they call my name. If I am lucky and get a seat (no choice in class of service/cost, it is what ever is available) then I have to run to the gate, no time to change money, duty free shop, last massage etc then get to the gate and wait again, if no further problems, then I get my seat assignment, and get on the plane, but I am not "safe" until the door is closed and we are airborn, as I can be pulled off for a full revenue passanger at anytime...hassles and depression just don't go together.

I remember getting back and dreaming about oceans of bar girls for 3 nights straight. I remember waking up and I could not believe I was finally back home and missing all of the cuties! Leaving Thailand is like gettting your nads chopped off....ok, well, not that bad, ...but I did feel like I left some of my manhood in Thailand.....hey maybe that would be a good T-shirt, "I left my manhood in Bangkok" :rolleyes::grinyes::beer:

Rug

A confidence: first time i came back, I was sleeping with my GF back home, and i had the first/only ever wet dream in my life. Thing is, in my jetlagged sleep, I had my GF jerk me off, while dreaming my senses out in some "faraway" land. As I woke up with the orgasm, I realized what happened, and glad she was the demure, unsuspecting type. IMO, a total giveaway of what Thailand stood for too. Oops! :o

Archived