Most beautiful natural wonder

Guest baldrick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have to agree with Samak.

i love Phang Nga Bay,i find it so beautiful and peaceful.

also Badlands in South Dakota,espiecally at sunrise.

the Scottish Highlands are an awesome sight in winter with all the mist and rain.

but for a man-made sight i would go for Mount Rushmore,i was enthralled by the sight and the thought of the engineering work involved.

Hi LP,

There are actually lots now I come to think of it.

The inhabited islands near Koh Chang for example are extremely beautiful as well. Sailing through numerous of them in very short distance from one another, untouched nature, white sand, warm sea water of the Gulf of Thailand, fantastic view. It felt like paradise, although the 100+ naked women on the beach were missing :D

What is inyo the most grandiose, breathtaking natural landscape/ natural wonder you've seen? For me its still Grand Canyon--one day I will visit the north rim in the mid winter. (No, some girls snatch doesn't count on this one )...Anyone been to Igusu Falls before?--worth a look or not?

And why should'nt a Thai girls snatch count?And as for the north rim it could well be the south rim depending which way your eating her out ::!

Seriously though,a mist shrouded lake bubbling with tench at 4 o'clock on a june morning but you would'nt know that as you don't get up until 10! ::This is probaly down to your lack of piscatorial success.

I live relatively close to the Grand Canyon and haven't visited yet. I will one day. Thanks for description Lazyphil. Mt. Fuji in Japan was immense for me. In the distance it looks unreal and as you get closer you realise how insignificant you are compared to it.

At the risk of sounding religous and gettng flamed for doing so (Its NOT my intention and NO posts on God PLEASE!!! :nono: ), I've been on beaches at sunrise, seen very beautiful landscapes and its sometimes a kinda spiritual feeling. At the least you get a feeling of contentment. You feel a little silly for worrying about the job, the bills, etc. during such experiences.

eagles circle overhead and dinner swims beneath you, has left many memories to be cherished.

The Village Idiot and myself were once shat upon by a flock of phycotic seagulls whilst eating fish and chips on Brighton pier.Thats where the similarity to your experience ends I'm afraid :(.

I think thats why I fancied the chick with the glasses who dances in Tillac as she reminded me of Sophia Loren.

Archived