Fortune Telling?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out some of the Indian fortune tellers. I have come across a few in Bangkok who can tell the names of your mother, father, sister, etc. These people I stay away from. The reason is their main motive seems to be to releave you of some of your money. I told one I had no money. He said yes you have no money in the pocket you keep your money, but you do have money in the pocket where you moved your money to.

As for feet readings, one main factor is the length of the toe beside your big toe. This toe is longer then the big toe for some Thais. Also patterns on the foot are important. Like the hand, certain lines mean certain things. To get a better understanding on this subject, check out information on the markings alleged to have been on the Buddha's feet.

MightyMouse said:

Check out some of the Indian fortune tellers. I have come across a few in Bangkok who can tell the names of your mother, father, sister, etc. These people I stay away from. The reason is their main motive seems to be to releave you of some of your money. I told one I had no money. He said yes you have no money in the pocket you keep your money, but you do have money in the pocket where you moved your money to.

As for feet readings, one main factor is the length of the toe beside your big toe. This toe is longer then the big toe for some Thais. Also patterns on the foot are important. Like the hand, certain lines mean certain things. To get a better understanding on this subject, check out information on the markings alleged to have been on the Buddha's feet.

Hi MM

My wife pays AUD 25 for one hour reading.

Thanks for the feet info..interesting :up:

Regarding fortune tellers, I have never seen 2 fortune tellers do their trade the same way. For example: Some can hear words, some can physically see things whereas some can see things with their eyes closed, etc. Take a Tarot card reader, one will read the cards one way, and another will read it another way - even if the card layout is the same.

Some people can feel things. I had an employee I told her there was an invisible cat in front of her. Even though she was in her early 20's, I would catch her many of times petting the cat. This is generally referred to as stage hypnosis, which, at times, I love to do. You will not believe what some swear actually happened, whereas others might say nothing happened.

I have come across several people that uses penduleums and other forms of divination. Some really get caught up in divination to the point that they got to ask if it is okay to even go to a bathroom.

>>>>I had an employee I told her there was an invisible cat in front of her. Even though she was in her early 20's, I would catch her many of times petting the cat.<<<

WTF ::?????

HT

Fuck the lot of yeah!

A thread here a while ago asked for a fortune teller, and as in the third timne in a row I predicted the winning numbers of the lottery,

DarLek up 2000 baht as are everyone she tells. All I know is I dream the last two numbers regularly, if you doubt me, go into the archives!

50!

JB

Archived