My farts smell really bad today

Yuck! I shagged her once.

Did she assume a slightly bent standing position or was she lying on her back with her arse up in the air? And, was this performed on the stage or in the booths? I'll bet it was hilarious but better done in public place rather than in the privacy of a short time room.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colonic irrigation is available. I had one done in falang land. When the woman was almost done, I told her would you believe what we have been doing? She did not know there was going to be a punch line. I told her that according to local laws, we are having sexual intercourse. According to the law of the land there, inserting anything into the anus, vulva, or pensis constituted sexual intercourse. I assume those that use toilet paper, depending upon the amount of pressure, maybe having sexual intercourse with themselves and not even realizing it!

She's a great shag -- makes great funny noises when she cums too!

She did this near the booths with the help of a freind. Actually, I do not know if it was her idea or not. She was kneeling on the booth with her elbows on the table. Her friend lit them. Whether she was told to or deaf girl had bad gas and she was showing her displeasure, I do not know LOL!

Regardless, I damn near (really!!!) pissed meself laughing.

Cheers,

SD

Archived