My farts smell really bad today

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daveman96 said:

They are not the I have to take a shit farts either.

I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune, but you just made my day - f*cking hilarious.

Hope you feel a bit better soon, and you don't shit your arse off ::

:devil::beer::devil:

First: Thanks for sharing.

If this continues over time, you may have some excess bacteria or insufficient acidopholous (sp?) living in your gut. This can cause excess farting. Things that may help are: yoghurt, buttermilk, or Acidopholous pills (living cultures--have to be constantly refrigerated--even in the store where you buy them). I know this because I am a habitual farter, and have seen the doc about it. You could confirm this by asking my friends, but oddly enough, I don't have any.

If symptoms spread, really smelly stools, etc...see a doc. That could be gallbladder, etc, related.

One time, many many years ago, I had a case of the parts, incredibly bad. For breakfast, I ate mixed grains. I had hot oatmeal, and cold cereal. I farted all day. I mean, almost non-stop, one right after another; fart fart fart fart fart. It was unbelievable. My butt was sore. I was getting worried. Fortunately they were unscented (a rarity for me), as I was in close proximity to others. The next day it was gone, never to be repeated. Some time later I experimented with the same breakfast grain combo, trying to duplicate it (for scientifical curiosity purposes only), but the results were, uh, fruitless.

Flick a bic lighter, works every time. I know of one guy who can shoot a flame of fire about 1 meter away. Some people have paid him just to see the fire shoot out. They think he is a fire breather. If you do this, make sure you are not behind some flamable items. I would hate to have to see another gas station blow up!

I forgot to mention, this fire breather uses this tactic to get girls. Sometimes he would 2 or 3 at a time. I never did ask him what he does when getting rimmed?

Archived