My farts smell really bad today

I did not eat anything out of the ordinary last night either. I let one go at the end of the bar and sent alot of people running. They are not the I have to take a shit farts either. Does anyone have a cure for this or do you have to let them run their course.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess he's talking about farts that announce a big dump-in-the-make :)

I produce smelly ones after drinking lots of beer the previous night.

I always let time heal, but I might try OH's suggestion one of these days for eating flowers. :up:

"some pickled eggs"

Ewwww. At my first Uni, my fraternity's local specialized in pickled eggs which we consumed in mass quantities along with dark Stroh's beer (think very cheap Guinness copy). The frat house was a very unpleasant place to be those morning afters :D. But those farts seems to light better than others...I wonder if there is some correlation between methane content and bouquet?

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

At my first Uni, my fraternity's local specialized in pickled eggs which we consumed in mass quantities along with dark Stroh's beer

Cheers,

SD

Ahhhh , Stroh's beer , brewed in my hometown of Detroit , we would call them the " Stroh's Throws " or my favorite tactic , being on a plane , walking to the toilet , and letting go a nice SBD ( Silent But Deadly ) :grinyes: , sure to have fingers pointing about the cabin... :shhh:

Bada :neener: Bing

suadum said:

"some pickled eggs"

Ewwww. At my first Uni, my fraternity's local specialized in pickled eggs which we consumed in mass quantities along with dark Stroh's beer (think very cheap Guinness copy). The frat house was a very unpleasant place to be those morning afters :D. But those farts seems to light better than others...I wonder if there is some correlation between methane content and bouquet?

Cheers,

SD

definately, the really great ones have not only methane but some sulfur dioxide. ::

now if you can drop them silently while walking through the ladies lingerie i the Emporium ............. then watch the ole girls eye each other ........... hahahahahaha

Archived