I struck a Thai. Your thoughts?

Pom_Jao_Choo

Too lazy, but you have been heard to say/write things along the lines of "if he said somtin like that to/about my wife he would get an ass kickin." Nothing wrong with that, i even agree with what you said, just a more aggressive different style than most posters.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aussies and especially brits have invaded thailand. The brits no longer come with their redcoats but invade with the power of tourist dollars or social phenomenon such as "expatriotism". You guys are EVERYwhere in Los :D :D

Only makes sense that you get more comments about you than others.

MaiLuk said:

Aussies and especially brits have invaded thailand. The brits no longer come with their redcoats but invade with the power of tourist dollars or social phenomenon such as "expatriotism". You guys are EVERYwhere in Los :D :D

Only makes sense that you get more comments about you than others.

Reminds me of a comment a friend made, "The British are really cool people if you meet them in Great Britain but anyplace else they act like a bunch of wankers!". I guess it is no different than we Americans being labeled as the "Ugly American" when we travel.

flyonzewall said:

>>>when singling out nationalities for special comment <<<

ah, right...now i understand...

so the brit/aussie in you is hurt in his mistaken manhood... ::

hurt no...amused yes. :: but then again i guess the brit/aussie macho stereotype is as deserved as is the german sextourist sterotype :o

>>>is as deserved as is the german sextourist sterotype<<<

i thought we krauts have instead of humor only that irrestistable urge to invade poland? ... well, when not busy sloshing out WW2 in pattaya whith their brit sextourist brothers... ::

Archived