I struck a Thai. Your thoughts?

Pom_Jao_Choo

flyonzewall said:

once some of the spectators realised that i spoke thai i got offers of a rather clear nature by several women ::, and by two blokes

Crimminy! :: That's It! I gotta open that langauge door.... :grinyes:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyonzewall said:

>>>I found machoism (which i define exactly as mistaken malehood) quite part of many thai men psyche, and very important in their outward make-up. <<<

machsimo is very different from that brit/aussie thing, and the thai thing is not machsimo, but face. different again.

a funny comment coming from a chest banger as your self who is always letting it be known what a hard man you are. I would consider doing a bit of a search for some of your usual veiled threats that you dish out from time to time but i couldn't be arsed.

norfloxacin400 said:
flyonzewall said:

>>>I found machoism (which i define exactly as mistaken malehood) quite part of many thai men psyche, and very important in their outward make-up. <<<

machsimo is very different from that brit/aussie thing, and the thai thing is not machsimo, but face. different again.

a funny comment coming from a chest banger as your self who is always letting it be known what a hard man you are. I would consider doing a bit of a search for some of your usual veiled threats that you dish out from time to time but i couldn't be arsed.

your point completely escapes me. i guess it's just me, or you indeed are trying to stirr the shit.

>>>A fair point, flyZ does talk about kicking arse on occasion. <<<

excuse me!?

would you mnd pointing out where i might have bragged about ""kicking arse". the last time i was had any sort of serious fight i was 21, that being nearly 15 years ago.

either i am some sort of schizophrenic, or you might have misread something somewhere.

stir the stit? no just a gentle reminder that when singling out nationalities for special comment that perhaps people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

>>>when singling out nationalities for special comment <<<

ah, right...now i understand...

so the brit/aussie in you is hurt in his mistaken manhood... ::

Archived