I struck a Thai. Your thoughts?

Pom_Jao_Choo

Guest lazyphil

<<people here generally do not have that pubescent brit/aussie style of mistaken manhood>>

With the greatest respect fly I'm not the one here telling everyone all the time how mean and non-cowardly Brits or Aussies are as you do about knife weilding gun totting Thai lunatics living on the edge/dark side ::--these Thai guys you speak of cutting others up into ribbons and motobike racing are quite infantile as far as I can establish and no I wont go into a Thai den and tell them this to their face which is exactly my point!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people here generally do not have that pubescent brit/aussie style of mistaken manhood

----------------------------------------

I actually respectfully disagree with you. I found machoism (which i define exactly as mistaken malehood) quite part of many thai men psyche, and very important in their outward make-up.

>>>I found machoism (which i define exactly as mistaken malehood) quite part of many thai men psyche, and very important in their outward make-up. <<<

machsimo is very different from that brit/aussie thing, and the thai thing is not machsimo, but face. different again.

Well I usually do not come off disrespectful to people on this board but you know what El Tel, [flaming removed - KS]. I gave advice to be taken or discarded by the original poster, I don't need you giving insults. Bad as the advice may be perceived you should come up with ideas instead of tearing others ideas and thoughts down, isn't this board about free exchange of thought? I have probably been in more streetfights and shit than you have and have dealt with some very rough motherfuckers. I have taken it and dished it out plenty, but am finished with that. So if you feel you would like to handle it differently or suggest handling it differently then be my guest but don't come at me like that.

Oneye

That tossser would never have dreamed of doing that to a Thai man. Why? Because he was aware of what the consequences would be.

----------------------------

How so? Do you know every thai man in thailand? What is this thing on this board with defining the thai male as cloned from the same mould. FlyW has said it well, a lot depends on locations and circumstances.

some thai men can often resort to the company of a katoey for the night, just hang out outside discos and nightclubs upcountry, you might be surprised how it all gets mixed up (fondling included), when sanook is the order of the night, and no GF is available.

Other than that: Please, at this point, oneeyeJ, Eltel resolve your differences thru PMs, if needed.

>>>some thai men can often resort to the company of a katoey for the night, just hang out outside discos and nightclubs upcountry, you might be surprised how it all gets mixed up (fondling included), when sanook is the order of the night, and no GF is available.<<<

yes.

yesterday i happened to meet a few friends at some thai concert here.

once some of the spectators realised that i spoke thai i got offers of a rather clear nature by several women ::, and by two blokes :doah:.

and no, i did not smack them two blokes - they were drunk, agressive, and everything else than limp. and each had ten or 15 of their mates around.

i just went back to my friends, who had a great laugh when i told them what happened.

thailand... :doah::o

Guest lazyphil

The guy I know is not macho, hes fucking hard, 4 pikeys were robbing a store (armed with baseball bats) he was in and he refused to get on the floor on their demand, he slapped 3 around and pinned one to the floor while the others split and gave the one he caught to the old bill. Not face or macho, hard! (he could pulverise some Thai men even armed with knives, trust me!!)

well, there are more than a few thais which are hard as well. just have a look into some of the boxing gyms.

a guy i have known for close to eight years is now a bouncer at one of the cowboy bars. i have seen that bloke in legit fights in the ring, i have seen him walking off with a gun, beating alone some blokes armed with knifes to pieces, etc.

everywhere you'll find blokes like that.

and i know some coppers here you just get a fear when you look in their faces, veterans of the communist jungle wars.

i know old style naklaeng (one guy who was even around in the days straight after WW2), veterans of the old style gangwars between the rescueservices.

plenty of very hard guys around here as well.

Guest lazyphil

Yeah nutters everywhere!!--a bloke I worked with ages ago told me yarns of WW2 Vet Navy boxers who used to fight and fuck (females I hope!) anyone ::

Archived