A breath of fresh air!

Since a lot of guys slag off BGs here, I thought I'd post this experience from last night. I was at Big Dogs meeting up with some friends. A girl there, whom I have only known for a couple of weeks, greets me and we talk and play a bit of slap-n-tickle. I ask her if she wants a drink. She says no. I feign a heart attack. She laughs and responds "I am already sitting with a customer and cannot drink it with you. So no, thank you. Next time." Brilliant -- made my evening.

I do think that this was the first time in my 15 years of travel/living in LoS that a BG has said no to a drinkie!

Cheers,

SD

Careful mate. I know you don't get out much so a word to the wise. its an obvious ploy to destract you while her accomplice picks your pocket ...these BGs are quite devious you know and should never be trusted under any circumstances.

Not at all the same, but brought back a hazy memory from last trip.

I had been flirting with a popular showgirl at AW, but had never taken her out. This night she was drinking tequila and I was buying them as fast as she could drink them. After hours of this, we were both quite drunk. She was on my lap in her traditional costume for her finger routine, when the mamasan waved her over. They talked and there was a Swede that had just walked in at the table too. I was with vtombrown, and told him this looks like trouble.

The girl came back and said sorry, the other man just bar fined her. I just put her back on my lap and said "no". Mamasan yelled at her and I wagged "no" with my finger. Girl said she had to go and I just said no. Didn't let her go. Mamasan came over and I didn't even look at her, just handed her the bar fine, and said there was no hurry for me to do it since she can't leave anyway. Either that or she, or the swede can pay my check bin. The mamsan (who knows me), just smiled and said, OK, I can find him another.

He was upset about it but I just ignored it all after that.

Well it was an interesting evening after the last show. She has big tits, and is pretty. But she was VERY loaded. We went to Nana coffee shop for her to eat. She staggered into a few tables, and onto one! Her top falling off on the table of an older farang couple, clearly out of place. But hey, it was Nana hotel. Who cares!

Once in the room, it would have been OK if the Swede had gotten her.Starfish. But I had gotten her so drunk part of it may be my fault. My most expensive BG in LOS ever (2.5 K long time :o) . But it was worth it just to play with her luscious body. And now I am over my infatuation with her. Now the one with the long legs and little bitty feet I still need to experience (and be disappointed by).

No worries swabbie. There is a lot of trouble still that we can get into LOL! Looking forward to it. Besides, you need to reclaim the "Beast Tamer" title from Chuckwow's (not to be confused with Chuckwoww :dunno:) mate LOL!

Cheers,

SD

I saw the same thing happen to a friend of mine at the Golden Beer Bar. Everytime he drops into town, he pays this decent, young gal a visit, etc. ... I met him there when he came in a couple of months ago ... he tried to buy a drink for his (once-a-year) 'girlfriend,' hoping of course that she'd sit next to him ... but, she was already taken ::

... she was headed back to her customer's table from the gal's room.

Archived