Kuala Lumpur - hotel recommendation please

Bembaman

Concorde, downtown KL (Massage is RM230 full service, no tip required). Book through Asia Travel to get a room rate of about RM185/night. Other good bets are: Subang Holiday Villa in Subang Jaya and Petaling Jaya Hilton in Petaling Jaya new town.

Not sure where your biz is taking you, so location my or may not be important. Most 4-5 star hotels offer what you want. The above I am sure of!

Cheers,

SD

• 4 weeks later...

The Hotel Malaya in the night market has a great massage centre called "Venus". (Entrance next to the hotel extrance, just off Jalan Sultan near Petaling Street).

Haven't been for a year or so, but its nicely decked-out and the girls were of a very high standard - They offered: Chinese, Malay, Indian and Thai, and brought out each group of girls seperately and was very hard to make a selection. I took a Chinese girl for (I think) 180RM, and she was sensational. Massage, BJ, oral on her, shagging and a nice facial to end with. This price was for an hour.

You can also stay here, but I'd rate it as 2-star. Its cheap - about 120RM per night including breakfast. Probably on a par with the Nana Hotel. So okay if you're not fussy, and the massage centre is simply downstairs. They do "room service" as well! The Furama Hotel across the road in Jalan Sultan also has a massage centre on the fourth floor. A large range of girls, with all of the above, and also Russians. I was shown about 8 Russian girls, half of which were stunners. The price is cheaper than the Malaya, (about 150RM for an hour a year ago - may have changed), but the Russians were 250RM. I took a half Russian/half Japanese girl who was stunning and a great performer.

Note though - both places only allow you "one shot" in the hour... hard to last that long with stunners like these!

Good luck! Fly P.

I go to KL regularly, useually stay a different hotel each time, but always in the Buket Bintang area,

Here you'll find lots of what you want on the street, and in Bars nearby.

So - my suggestion us make sure your on the Buket Bintang strech and you'll have no problems

JB

I have been to KL quite a few times on business myself the last 3-4 years.

My first trips I always stayed at the Renaissance/New World Hotels. They are excellent five-star hotels at a reasonable price with everything you are looking for.

However, my last trip I was paying myself and stayed at the Concorde as suadum mentioned. I thought it was great and significantly cheaper than the ones I stayed in before.

As a bonus, what is IMO the best Hard Rock in the world just happens to be in the hotel.

Also, as JB mentioned there is a great nightlife scene just outside your door in the Bin Tang area. Highly recommended there is the Beach Club where you will find many yummy freelancers.

If you like shopping, you are a 10-minute walk from KLCC and Petronas Towers. The IT mall where you can get all those DVDs and goodies is not far away either.

My next trip to KL (likely in Aug.) I will again choose the Concorde. :)

• 9 months later...

The only hotels near the airport (i.e. in the middle of nowhere) are the Pan Pacific which is at the airport itself, and the Equatorial Bangi, neither of which have girls available to the best of my knowledge, so you'll have to jump into town - KLIA Ekspres Train is the best way - 35RM each way, and 28 minutes. (But "Equatorial Bangi" would be a great name for a short time hotel!!)

FlyP

• 1 month later...

Can I expand this thread a little by asking if anyone can recommend a good hotel in KL close to the Thai embassy. I have to do a visa run and will have my girl with me so a P4P hotel is not a requirement.....

Thanks

uniformguy

Archived