Pattaya attracts another loser.

Yehtmae

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yehtmae said:

I just wish the place would get reclaimed by the ocean, where all the current bottom feeder inhabitants would no doubt feel right at home.

I have just about *HAD IT* with appologists for Pattaya. It's a fucking embarrassment and needs purging of the scum which have ruined it over recent years. :(

Yehtmae,

A staff of the Swiss Embassy BKK told me last year, that about 200 (!)

Swiss guys who stay in Pattaya has to go to court or jail in Switzerland.

And Switzerland is a small country, so what about bigger ones?

That say's enough to me.. :(

Its that old cookie again comparing a Thailand sex tourist to a heroin addict.All that was impotant to him was getting his fix and to him,hurting others is compleatly irrelevant as long as he fills his needs.

I bet there are more than a few posters on here who have done something stupid or underhanded to finance their time in Los.

The headline is totally biased towards his wife.He might well be an arse hole but he might have just had enough of a boring,sexless marriage and could see by doing this as the only way out.

As many of you know if your a bloke with kids in the UK and you,or her want out,you as a the man will be financially fucked for a very longtime.

I know,I've been there.

Three tables away there were a collection of people behaving like pigs.

-----------------------

an what does this have to do with sex tourists? For good taste, there are many offenders in Pattaya. Some russian families are not faring too well, korean families are the worse I keep hearing.

I think we should refrain to bundle people in groups of OK sex tourists, or Ok tourists and scum ones. Totally ludicrous. If you've ever patronized the sex industry there, you are part of the same merry-go-round as that drunk obnoxious bastard next to you. If you come to LOS, he will come to. Sex tourism is one thing, not cozy divisions between respectful "please stay!" punters and "go home!" scum....

rusty said:

As many of you know if you're a bloke with kids in the UK and you, or her want out, you as the man will be financially fucked for a very long time.

For all we know, she may have been about to boot him out and begin the aforementioned "financial fucking over", but he got the jump on her. ::

I think the guy has done wrong, but I also never take anything that I read in "The Sun" remotely seriously.

:beer:

Archived