Pattaya attracts another loser.

Yehtmae

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know her slightly,but we do not work in the same Department so my secret is safe from her(i hope).

but my times in LOS are well known between my friends and i get many questions still about what goes on over there.

2 things come to mind.

a friend of mine from work(in his 20's)and a bit of a stud among the Nurses liked what he heard and visited BKK and Pattaya last Year on the first stop of a 4 Month trip to Asia and Oz.

he never got out of LOS and returned with a heavy heart.

was back at work for one day and just said "Fuck it",resigned that day and returned within a week.

the last we heard of him was that he was in Pattaya working in a motorbike rental place.

i hope i wasn't instrumental in his fall from grace.

i was approached one day by a Male Filapina and he asked if he could have a word?.

he asked me if they had Bars in LOS?,if the Bars had Ladies in them?,were the Ladies semi-clothed? and was there a chance they went with men?.

when i said yes to each question he said he was going and he returned just before Xmas after a 2 week trip to BKK.

he hasn't stopped smiling since.

he is planning to go back shortly and i fear i have corrupted another person.

give me credit OH,you think i would want to go with her?.

i think i'll stick to my Filapina GF here in the UK.

but on a personal note,i would like to say something.

i announced on this Board before Xmas that my GF was Pregnant.

just the last 2 Days i have been asked by 3 people about what was going on and hoped everything was well.

i must be losing it,but i'm 99% sure i posted the news about her on the Board.

she had a miscarriage a while ago and things are finally settling down.

please keep this thread on track and don't reply to me about this.

i don't need the bad memories.

i have only said this here because so many people do not seem to know what happened and i forget all the Members who wished me luck at the time and it was difficult to reply to them all.

Maybe hes gonna live it up till he burns out, or when the money runs out. Reality will come back to his world I would think sooner though if the money supply dries up.

----------------------------------

Most likely.

he will probably ask to be forgiven, and she will take him back. Or he will get his comeuppance in "slightly-delayed Karma" Pattaya!

not a bad looking family, BTW.

Enlightened?

he is so stupid he will fuck it all up within 6 Months.

he heard of the promised land and thought he could deal with all the milk and honey.....

no chance in his case,he does not have the brains to go through with it all.

but i wish him well....

He's an asshole.

You do not desert your wife and kids, for a whore, unless you prepare them for that. He took on the responsibility to have children, and as such, is responsible thereafter. It's a committment. Wanna walk away from your wife? It happens.

But you cannot just walk away from your kids. You and your partner can move on. The kids cannot. They (like us) can only ever have one father, and one mother. And nothing can ever change that. You can find another spouse. However, your kids cannot change their parents.

Just my rant, but you cannot desert your children. That to me, is the ultimate sin.

HT

Running 2 Bars? must be bargain basement time in Pattaya right now, the looser only had a moped and a CD collection to his name! How do you get 2 bars out of that? I can't help but think he is a prime candidate for the classic 'flying falang' departure. ::

Archived