Pattaya attracts another loser.

Yehtmae

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whitney said:He looks really really happy in that picture.

So what if he's a heartless arsehole - looking at his wife, he's done the right thing by himself.

She looks like a right evil old harpy.

<Now Shaun is running two sleazy bars in Pattaya> - I wonder which two ??

:devil::beer::devil:

I have no idea how the court system works in England as far as child support goes and divorce proceedings, but either he does not care, or has nothing to lose as far as money or property goes ::

Maybe hes gonna live it up till he burns out, or when the money runs out. Reality will come back to his world I would think sooner though if the money supply dries up.

Take a look at the guy, what kind of woman marries a guy like this? and obvious scum bag! So maybe he was a scum to begin with, and wanted out of a dead end scene, but he should have tried to help his kids though, the wife can fend for herself! Really, I blame the divorce laws, if it was a reasonable cost to ditch the bag, maybe he'd have done the right thing who knows, but selling jis kids moped and robbing the piggy bank, and stealing the kids cds...that is just low as hell!

sayjann said:

..might be an idea not to tell her i've been to Thailand.......

No, I wouldn't advise it - save it for a drunken confession at the next works piss-up. ::

It'll get a great laugh for the guys, and give you something to think about while the doctor is picking the fragments of beer bottle out of the back of your head....

:devil::beer::devil:

Archived