Pattaya attracts another loser.

Yehtmae

why anyone would hire some dirtbag just off the plane to run their biz is beyond me

-----------------

so he can take the dive for them? i mean, way safer owning than managing for a farang. Some learnt the hard way.

A picture tells a thousand words. look his smile. Great smile for a 2 week stint.....stupid "asking for it" smile with his new expat credentials.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if hes got the IQ of a house plant, but based on his past behavior with his wife and kids, I could almost bet that he really has not planned for anything.

Looking at his picture, he looks like a human cockroach looking for its next lay and meal, functioning through instincts, without a thought process :)

I know one guy, also a Brit, ditched his kids and ex wife and support/maintainace payments to run off to LOS, married a good friend of mine, got her pregnant, and is fucking off on her also, no idea what he will do when he runs out of cash, which almost happened, as he had put it all in my friends name...I advised her to keep it for the kid, and tell him to fuck off all together...

Odd is, this guy came without a plan knowing he will face Jail time in UK when he ultimately returns...I mean I am all for going crazy god knows, but to sell your business, house, car etc and put it all in some woman's name you just met and got pregnant, is just suicidal! His logic is, he would have lost it all anyway...so decided to ditch all. Came to LOS with no marketable skills and no clue/plan...he's doomed...then again maybe this guy will sell him his bar...

I am strongly against leaving your woman out of the blue. You can leave your woman, but be honest about it.

I have for some years practiced on not lying. (I was never a liar, but all those small lies and things i didn't dare say)

At first it got me into a lot of trouble because some truths are easier left untold, but after converting into a "sanuker" it have made my life a lot easier: "Sure I'll see you again, but I'm a butterfly" -saved me a lot of the GF problems other people have.

/Just my rant, but you cannot desert your children. That to me, is the ultimate sin./

I hear you buddy, this is a part of my codex too!!!

And then the rude part:

-How could this man go on sanuk holiday while his wife believed he actually MADE money_

/"She looks like a right evil old harpy."

She really really looks unhappy in that picture/

-In Fallang country women look like this,, -don't you remember :dunno::grinyes:

I just wish the place would get reclaimed by the ocean, where all the current bottom feeder inhabitants would no doubt feel right at home.

I have just about *HAD IT* with appologists for Pattaya. It's a fucking embarrassment and needs purging of the scum which have ruined it over recent years. :(

sayjann said:

oh dear,how can i keep a straight face.

i live about 4 Miles from where he used to and i work in the same place as his Missus.

see her most days around the place,might be an idea not to tell her i've been to Thailand.......

I have seen that fellow with 2 buddys in Samui New Years 2003. Besides a massive alcohol problem he is missing a few cups in his cupbord. The Weekender finally threw him out (and you need to do a lot, till they even consider throwing you out).

They had a bungalow right next to me, and one night they showed up wasted with two girls and a katoey. A buddy of mine and I had a great laugh, when we pictured the scene on the next morning. 3 guys and 4 dicks:

" Is that yours Shawn?" "no it must be Bills!" "Not mine,, it must be Harrys!" and so on.

MaW

The guy looks like a scum bag to be sure but how does the reporter now the girl in the photo is a hooker? It seems bad reporting to label a Thai woman a prostitute without proof. Talk about fucking stereotyping. But then Jamie, the reporter, could be a woman which may explain a lot.

It's a fucking embarrassment and needs purging of the scum which have ruined it over recent years.

-----------------------------------------------

yeah, purge that scum so that nice, decent, sex tourists can again enjoy Pattaya and regain the respect of the thai population! ::....................

Thats it, although human beings are always prone to categorise and find a subject to look down upon. Most people in Pattaya are sex tourists, we are all as bad, HOWEVER its the people with no manners who are rude and often cruel that are no good.

I was in the Sea Food open air restaurant, just up from Soi 8 last week enjoying a meal. Three tables away there were a collection of people behaving like pigs.

STH

Archived