Membership Survey

khunsanuk

Weird...under "Nationality" there is no "Thai". Does that mean there are no Thais on this board? Well except for me? Now I feel lonely. I will have to recruit my comrades to infiltrate this site.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

>>>>>there are twice as many tourists as expats here<<<<

Wow....I would have thought expats to be a much lower number.

HT

Hi Ajarnski,

there's just 18 nationalities in the survey, but you had the option other and specify! And I don't think too many members are thai, but maybe the result of the survey will show something else! :)

:beer:

elef

Hi HT,

probably more than 90 % of the members are not expats. I guess that those who answer the survey are (very) active members and there the percentage of expats is higher!

elef

Hi elef,

Yes...I would also think so. But while there are many 1,000's of board members, there are probably only 100 that post regularly. The mix of regular posters, broken down to expat/non-expat terms, would be interesting. Maybe 25% expat mix? :dunno:

What do you think?

HT

Hi,

"Weird...under "Nationality" there is no "Thai"."

There is other though. I kinda doubt there are many Thais on this board which is why I didn't include it in the list (just like I didn't include many other countries for the same reason).

Elef:

"probably more than 90 % of the members are not expats. I guess that those who answer the survey are (very) active members and there the percentage of expats is higher!"

Yes, I think that so far it is mostly the active members that have taken the survey. I really do hope that some of the lurkers and less active members will take the time to fill out the survey as well though. Especially since they probably account for a much larger part of this community and their input is just as important.

Sanuk!

torneyboy said:

Hi

Guess so...just thought maybe room for another option.

Same as on ""our" departure card....reason for visit...business..holiday....""visit family etc.

Don't recall seeing whoring?...maybe i have old cards :D

TB,

That reminds me of the immigration card you had to fill in in Hong Kong in the 80s.

'sex' and a space to fill in man or woman, and once I filled in 'yes please, every day'.

Luckily nobody saw that :p

So, if you visit, you are a visitor, or a tourist.

BB

Archived