Membership Survey

khunsanuk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...I just find it strange that for a board dedicated to Thailand and its "culture" you would leave out Thai as a choice of nationalities. That's all. It's like doing a poll on favorite flavor of icecream and leaving out vanilla.

...Anyhow, only 58 more days in this hell hole known as Korea. The most racist country I've ever been in.

The most racist country I've ever been in.

------------------------

I keep hearing that over and over again. Welcome to California soon!

I agree with you, there are at least 5 thais here who contributed and maybe a few lurkers, would be nice to get a feeling of how many altogether.

expats

-----------------

I thought Oran and FlyW had proven beyong the shadow of a doubt that most here are mistakengly called expats. And that there were only tourists and "same like thais". ::

OK! back to my cofee, croissant and jam........

Hi,

We're up to 89 finished entries, so here's some more preliminairy results.

- 92% of respondents has been on this board for more than a year and 67% of them checks this board at least once a day

- 43% of the tourists on this board makes more than $5,000 / month, yet the vast majority (71%) spends only 500-2,000 Baht / night on his hotel

- 94% of the expats who responded are working here, 1/3 of them making more than 300K Baht/month; none are unemployed

Those 89 people represent less than 5% of those reading this board at least once a month, so please fill out the survey and help me make this as accurate as possible.

I am especially interested in finding out about all of you lurkers and infrequent readers / posters, i.e. the silent majority. Without your input I cannot form a correct picture.

So, once again here is the survey.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"You mean you actually believe what people are entering?"

While there will no doubt be a bunch of guys who think it is funny to fuck up the statistics, yes, I think that the majority of entries are legit.

And I think I can filter out a couple of the fictitious ones.

Sanuk!

Archived