Stolen Love Letters

zanemay

J-Are you really this stupid? Don't attribute things to me that I didn't say and then attack that position. I clearly state "IF you are participating in P4P". So your remarks to me are completely unfounded and likely based on what I have said hitting home to you. But can you honestly say that to believe that folks who are participants on this board are enjoying P4P is so unreasonable? I have made no claims that doing so is in any way wrong. And I also clearly identify the moral relativism I have been talking about. The point is that, to me, a person who is involved in P4P, while still totaly capable of defining and delineating behavior he/she wouldn't do, they lose the standing to be quite so vehment about how evil anothers behavior is, in regards to the issue in this thread. I'm not saying that they have to say murder is ok. I added that last sentence so you couldn't twist what I'm saying to an extreme example.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"J-Are you really this stupid? Don't attribute things to me that I didn't say and then attack that position. I clearly state "IF you are participating in P4P". So your remarks to me are completely unfounded and likely based on what I have said hitting home to you. But can you honestly say that to believe that folks who are participants on this board are enjoying P4P is so unreasonable"

Try to make your point clearer Poskat. As I read your post, you think that all us who read this board probably are participants in P4P.

If thats what you are saying, you are wrong.

Cheers!

Pattaya has never evinced enough of an understanding of *anything* to make me arsed to explain it more clearly...

------------------------

somehow, youy keep trying over the months.

I agree though that there was nothing to explain and no special reason for you to correct a poster when he meant NO ONE here has any high moral ground on the others.

End of argument...til' next time! :)

JUST FOR YOU, I am referring to YOUR post.

"Point your post where it belongs please!"

Ummm, try and READ my post again. Look at your quote of my post.

Who else is FOZW? That's who my post was directed too. He is also the one who brought up the credit card thingy.

Some of use don't have really great internet connections and the quick reply helps rather than hunting back to the article I want to reply to and waiting for the reply screen to reload. I really wish I did have broadband.

And about my father's Playboys. I only read the articles!!!

I swear!!!

<<burp>>

Morality:

There's been a lot of crap about morality.

If we're being this moral, why are we on such and such a board.

WHAT is morals? What is good and right versus bad?

Your taking your moral views and imposing them on us.

Quite frankly, I have no moral difficulty with men or women using their bodies as an asset. As long as it's consenting.

The moral hangups of western society has taken a lot of the fun out of people's lives (not to mention the gawd damned church).

So please, stop being so moralcentric (I made a new word!!!).

<<burp>>

"JUST FOR YOU, I am referring to YOUR post.

"Point your post where it belongs please!"

Ummm, try and READ my post again. Look at your quote of my post.

Who else is FOZW? That's who my post was directed too. He is also the one who brought up the credit card thingy. "

So because you have a bad internet connection, we others have to search through the whole thread to actually read the post you are replying to?

Instead of just clicking on the posters name in the header of your post?

Anyway, thanks for pointing at my post in this reply :D

Cheers, and I guess my post was a bit harsh actually... :p

Hi,

"Some of use don't have really great internet connections and the quick reply helps rather than hunting back to the article I want to reply to and waiting for the reply screen to reload."

Try clicking the Quick Reply link on the post you are replying to. It will bring you to the QR box and you can type your reply. When posted it will be linked to the post you clicked the button from.

(Uh... did this make sense?)

Sanuk!

[color:"red"] Thanks for the inadvertent help, Jasmine. Every morning, on my way to work, I see kids with backpacks that say "TRIAMUDOM" or "TRIAMOODOM" on the straps. Now I know what this is.

Where is the school located?

[/color]

Don't know anything about the backpacks, my friend. My HS is at PayaThai, next to Chula. I was there in the 11th and 12th grade (Mor Sor 4, and 5 then, it is changed now to Mor 5,6). It is the name of the HS which used to be a prep school for Chula Univ. Still the best HS there is in Thailand, 99% of the kids pass entrance exam to universities every year, and I swear we played more than any other HS in the country :)

However, the word "triamudom" can mean prep school (from grade 4 - 12) for a University.

Cheers!

Try to make your point clearer Poskat. As I read your post, you think that all us who read this board probably are participants in P4P.

Postkat was very clear and he wrote nothing that indicates that he believes that all tourist or expats are participating in P4P. He just says that quit a few of the posters on this board DO participate in P4P.

Maybe all the posters who critisized the reading of e-mails don't participate in P4P. But even in this case I can only agree with Postkat, that it looks strange how vigorously a poster is convicted only because he read some e-mails while posts about ***ing around in Thailand are just tolerated with no comments.

Best regards

Archived