Stolen Love Letters

zanemay

>>>It wasn't so much this post by itself, more a general attitude I seem to be sensing. Your standard MO when disagreeing with something is to come in both barrels blazing,<<<

you might have a point there, just not in this thread, that was at most half a barrel ;)

anyhow, i am happy that you deleted the mails, wouldn't have asked for anything further than that.

and watch me, i have also read the thread zane started in the tripreport section, and as much as it pains me i have not found anything worth commenting on (and trust me - i was very disappointed ;) ), so, i can't go on a crusade there. unfortunately. ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I guess maybe this should be in PM, but what the hell....

Fly, I am not sure if you even understand what I am getting at?

Your comments had nothing to do with my decision on removing those letters. It was a moral choice on my part.

I also think that if it had been anybody but Zanemay you may not have reacted this strongly, as evidenced in your post above you seem to have a problem with him. Actually you seem to have a problem with a lot of people often citing moral reasons for doing things, yet you yourself have no problem ripping off a credit card company. Kinda hypocrit don't you think?

Basically what I am trying to get through to you is that you need to relax a bit. This board is about fun, and your constant attacks on everything that does not rhyme with your view of the world is definitely detracting from that fun. I think there are many here who would love to see you banned from this board. As you do often also bring in a lot of good stuff, please do not give them an excuse. If you go on like this though, then sooner or later you will get kicked off.

Sanuk!

To all or any,

I didn't see the letters before they were deleted but I don't really see what the problem is. Right, wrong or whatever, if you don't want to look don't !

Perhaps not in the best of taste but fuck me, I want a look as I'm inquisitive, even though I know they are probably the same as I see every day from punters to my girls and vice versa.

To be honest, if anyone asked a girl, she'd probably show them to you anyway ! and then ask you how to improve them to extract more money !

the only thing i can say right now is that i am very surprised with that way over the top post of yours to me (which, as you mentioned, should have been via PM) and i seriously think about the use of my further participation and presence in that board here.

Hi,

Sorry Fly, but you had such a post coming. I think it was long overdue actually.

Like I said, I enjoy much of the input you bring to this board, but can certainly do without the headache your 'crusades' give me.

And yes, it should have been by PM, but I was afraid that you would then ignore them after a few days, like the times before.

Sanuk!

Guest lazyphil

I just posted a comment about credit card fruad/fly and noticed KS got there 1st...I should learn to read entire threads fully!

I have to laugh at the moral pomposity of a bunch of guys who travel across the world to have sex with prostitutes at a cheap price in Thailand. Isn't prostitution illegal there? Aren't some (many?) of you cheating on your wives/girlfriends in doing so as well? I am continually amused by the by how seriously many of the posters on this, and other boards as well, take themselves and some of the issues discussed. if we were on the moral high ground we would be against sex tourism, so as to be doing our part in reducing the flow of money into the sex industry, or spreading info about it. With that said, so many members give invaluable information for which I'm quite grateful. This isn't directed at anyone in particular here, if it applies you know who you are, or even this board in particular, just an opinion I have developed over a bit of time reading on this and a few other boards as well.

Archived