Why gummigut was wrong to close the thread..

"gummigut said they would, I said they wouldnt and reitereated that "

I lean on Spirit's side, i wonder where Gummigut got his information on thai immigration going after someone because of his troubles with the banking system abroad...

Was it Suadum who wrote that?? I totally share the lack of sympathy for most people crawling under credit anyway. They often act very irresponsibly in the first place

AmoresPerros said:

i wonder where Gummigut got his information on thai immigration going after someone because of his troubles with the banking system abroad...

Was it Suadum who wrote that??

I plead not guilty, yer honor! I have no knowledge of shysters and their international legal/financial problems :D.

Cheers,

SD

spirit_of_town_hall:

You got a problem with the moderation, recourse is outlined and available.

Calling out publicly for me to get a "verbal spanking" is puerile. Thus the content of your messages in this thread have been removed as you have NOT added anything to your argument as you have not stated anything new. WHICH is the reason why I closed the last thread.

If you haven't been listening to my reasons for my actions, let me just say again, You stated NOTHING NEW.

To give you some insight on the moderation here:

"The thread was censored as it sailed close to the law, that is fair enough."

Fair enough? Hah. A significant % of the moderators wanted your original message with your idea removed immediately. I was the one who fought to have your original post shown and not to delete the thread. Why? Because it's a bad idea, lol.

Here is how I am going to moderate any more posts with regards to this cacamamy scheme.

I'm going to remove any new threads when I see them. If anyone has anything really significant to add, they can send me a PM.

Again, if anyone has problems with the moderation, recourse is outlined. In fact it should be widely known for long time board members (STH). Not following proper procedure is not appreciated.

<<burp>>

Archived