EURO 2004 - The Results

Mentors

Not trying to turn this into a "my country is better than yours" thing at all, but just face it lads...

England just aren't good at international sports anymore!!! Look at the cricket, football, tennis, rugby league

(Except the rugby world cup - and that was only 'cause you had Johnny Wilkinson - a "one man team" if ever there was one! But yes, you won it fair-and-square so no argument - but it was your FIRST major international tournament win since 1966!)

For a nation with a large population, why is that? Is it how the various games are run at developed at junior level? A lack of good coaches? Why? Beats me!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I was saying was that we don't consider we're the best. We're not arrogant. We just expect England to at least try to attack like Greece just did, instead of sitting back, like we're inferior or something. And they've just shown how that approach can work out!

The Frogs are out!!!! :D :D :D :D Now there's an arrogant nation! Cheese eating surrender monkeys crash out with a whimper! :D :D :D :D :grinyes::applause::beer::up::neener:

Yeah I noticed Eusebio as well talking there.

WTF was he doing there anyway, is he on the technical staff ?????

I think he's some sort of advisor for the Portuguese national team. And especially with big matches like the one versus England he likes to come down onto the pitch...makes him feel young again, I guess :)

"I think he's some sort of advisor for the Portuguese national team. And especially with big matches like the one versus England he likes to come down onto the pitch...makes him feel young again, I guess"

Isn't the he from Mozambique originally Zaad?

Cheers!

Oo-er!::

I don't see the offence that old man would-like-to-censor-the-masses Belgian Boy does in your comments. As usual, holier than thou anti-democracy hypocrisy...

Mind you, you could say anything without the English taking offence now the French are out!

Wa-hey! Wa-hey! :D :D :D

Czechs or Portuguese to win now, please. They're nice nations playing attacking footie.

"Mind you, you could say anything without the English taking offence now the French are out!"

That's all U guys need to be happy ::

Well made me smile at least.

Out for a beer, perhaps checking out the atmosphere in the english pub... than running back to the Casa Sevilla ::

Good luck portugal!

Bibblies,

We were having nice discussions here until you popped out with that pathetic insult towards CBK. I'm sure it was meant as a joke, but such jokes make me sick and PISSED even if they're meant to another person.

Either discuss like an adult or shut your fucking mouth.

Extremely disappointed to see such an insult still on the board...will PM the appropriate person and hopefully it'll be removed soon.

Archived