Describe your 'best' katoey

Zaad

O.K.,

In response to those who have said the board is getting boring, or to answer Cent's challenge to "Post Something,"

and, in keeping in tune with the true spirit of this board, which is "sanuk" (remember that?), let me ask each of those willing to state the truth, "please decribe the best katoey of your life."

Describe the scenario & why you remember it to be the 'best katoey of your life' ... no excuses! ... unless, you're a virgin! ...

in which case you better get your sorry ass over to LOS!

... I think there's a katoey or two left in Pattaya ... haven't been in BKK for a while.

:clown:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slow?

no idea about the speed limit here, but I couldn't care less.

Fast enough for me and was feeling crappy so decided to take the piss of its sister thread. :clown:

I don't do katoeys btw, although they're fun to talk to.

You find this subject odd? hmm....ODD! :)

Hi zaad,

Within a few months of arriving in BK I met a very pretty girl(?) in Patpong. I paid the bar fine and had a very enjoyable time in the short time hotel. Only much later, when reflecting on past events did it occur to me that she(?) might have been a katoey. If so, she(?) was post-op.

The reason for my suspicion was that she(?) switched the lights off and used KY gel.

Maybe I am paranoid, but either way, it's happened already.

Khwai

Zaad said:

Slow?

no idea about the speed limit here, but I couldn't care less.

Fast enough for me and was feeling crappy so decided to take the piss of its sister thread. :clown:

I don't do katoeys btw, although they're fun to talk to.

You find this subject odd? hmm....ODD! :)

So lets talk about it!

My first encounter with a K-toy post opp: I was 19 and had only been to thailand 3 times before. I hadn't ventured to far into the night life scene yet knew it well. I went with a few friends from Chula for a night out at the pong. They really wanted to show me the night life and get me laid. In some club, as it was some time ago, I was approached by an absolute bomb shell with huge melons and a big smile. She was all hands and encouraged me to touch her. I looked over at my friends to receive praise for my luck and they were laughing...giving me the thumbs up. Several came over and started to mess around with this beautiful creature almost to the point of pissing me off...

It finally dawned on me what was taking place but not until the K-toy rose up and yelled at my thai friends with a mans voice did I run to the restroom and rinse my mouth and hands. I was lucky to only have kissed the titts and caressed the K-toys body. My ole one eye jack didn't get out to play. Later, I was schooled in how to, always, tell the difference. Now if you know and partake that is one thing but to not know...well, shit I feel sorry for alot of guys.

I've been with friends that picked up K-toys in Tony's or Marine and simply didn't believe me when I told them that they were walking hand in hand with a pre or post op... It makes for a good story now but one even took a k-toy home only to find twig and 2 berries not the twat he had in-visioned laying the pipe too...Talk about the crying game! :o

SB

Archived