Describe your 'best' katoey

Zaad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlyPapillon said:

Later, I was schooled in how to, always, tell the difference.

So... tell us Smarty Skibum! How?

IMO, just when you think you can "pick" a katoey, one comes along who slips under the radar.

Thais can tell...

Well, why should I Mr Smarty pants...

I think it to be alot of fun to see the un-knowing falang get a nice surprise just as my friends really had a laugh on me long ago. Besides, My theory is proven and worth something in return...I don't cast my knowledge before swine... :neener:

Smarty FlyPapillon!

Skibum

FP,

How to detect katoeys? Very hard in LOS but what I would do is refuse a person if it makes me doubt whether or not it is a male or female.

No matter how gorgeous, sexy, irresistible the "girl"...if any feature on the body/face brings question marks then just choose the safe option and find another.

One day was in China Town with my girl friend. As we walked, we would check out the stalls. If it was common interest, we both looked, if not common interest we would seperate and then regroup. I went and checked one stall and when I came out into the aisle, I put my arm around her and kept walking... walking while looking at the stalls on my stall. After a little ways, I turned to talk to her and was surprise it was a lady boy. Of course I removed my hand from her sholder and went and found my girl friend. We had a good laugh. The lady boy and her friend had a good laugh.

I would say the best lady boy has to be the one every body claims is a girl. Was in the States and went to one place that had stage shows. When the lady on the stage was almost finished with hewr show, she turned to the audience with nothing on and she had a dick. The guy beside said it was not real. I replied to him to go back stage and check it out himself.

pattaya127 said:

Maybe I am paranoid

---------------------------------

why? Is there any damage to be aware of having been unknowingly (or knowingly) in the sack with a K., that should warrant paranoia? :dunno: :hubba:

Hi p127,

No damage. I just don't like the idea and would not knowingly do it.

Khwai

What a homophobic thread :rolleyes:. All responses are basically "hey, i'm not gay". I was going to post something :hubba:, but it seems taboo here.

Hi Escape Rabbit,

A long running debate here. Is it real, or is it memorex?

At what point does the 'he' become a 'she', if ever?

My answer has always been simple.......give he/she a blood test, and you'll have your answer. Conclusive, and no need to go any further.

Chopping your dick off, does not a woman make. A katoey is a guy simply wanting/thinking to be something else. Many ways to wrap your head around that, but no matter how hard you try, they will not be having your baby. Trust me with this. ::

The mind-fuck issue is only with guys who partake, and have the obvious gender-confusion/am I gay? issues resulting from their participation. I'm sure I'll get some slack from this post, but if you are confused, just let your sweetie not shave for a week. Might shed a new light on the object of your desires. ::

I'm saying this with tongue-in-cheek, mostly because I see most katoey's knowing exactly where they stand, regarding comfort issues, as to their choice. It is the punters that have things all mixed up.

The fact is, biologically, you are screwing a male. All the make-up, silicon, surgery, and high heels, will never alter that fact. I have no problem with someone indulging, if that is their thing. I do have a problem with anyone not having the good sense to realize it for what it is. Deluding yourself into thinking that you are with a woman, is just that. Delusional, in the extreme. IMO.

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

The fact is, biologically, you are screwing a male. All the make-up, silicon, surgery, and high heels, will never alter that fact. I have no problem with someone indulging, if that is their thing.

Hi ht,

I agree.

To Escape Rabbit - not wishing to indulge in homosexual activities does not make a person homophobic.

Khwai

Archived