Describe your 'best' katoey

Zaad

Hi khwaimaisabai,

>>>>not wishing to indulge in homosexual activities does not make a person homophobic.<<<

Exactly. I have gay friends. It does not bother me in the least what they do. Just because I'm not attracted to males as sexual partners, does not make me a homophobic, in the least. I freely accept their persuasions, although not my own.

Not desiring a katoey for sex, does not make you homophobic. I'm not scared of them, or repulsed by them. I simply prefer sex with a woman. And that would make me a run-of-the-mill hetrosexual, as I've always known it. Nothing to be ashamed for that, either. ::

HT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to avoid them as much as possible but I have picked some up by mistake. This one in particular was extremely beautiful but I became suspicious when there were catcalls from other BGs in the complex as we left and "she" smelled and moved like a man. We parted.

Hi ht,

Actually I have had two "up close and personal" encounters.

First was the one I described, and to this day I am not 100% sure it was a K-toy. I don't mind admitting that, at the time, it was enjoyable.

The second time was when I bar fined a girl in NEP. She wanted to go meet her friend in Obsession, who I had met before when they both worked in a bar in Clinton Plaza (RIP). She persuaded me to BF the friend as well and the three of us ended up in the hotel room. K stripped and showered and just lay on the bed and watched while the genuine female and I got down to business. No attempt at any "action" by K.

It was interesting to actually see the "chick with a dick" in the flesh.

Khwai

PS In the interest of total accuracy, there was a little bit of BJ action by K at the beginning but genuine girl I knew was better so I switched. K then did nothing more.

Yeah, it wasn't intentional to put the two together and not the right word choice from me so apologies if it was in any way offensive. I'm a to each his own type person and dislike society labels that tell us how to think and act based on status quo started by some influential, stuffy, religious white guy hundreds or thousands of years ago or even today. People are conditioned to be sensitive to katoeys (or even girls with any katoey features) because it will cast an appearance they themselves may be gay which as we all know is the end of the world. I know the feeling because when the fashion channel starts showing guys strutting on the catwalk, I flip it off in less than a millisecond in distaste.

I would counter the gay argument as this. By and large, gays are not attracted to katoeys and hetero guys avoid katoeys even if they are attracted. Katoeys are thus in a tough spot because they truly believe deep down they are girls. Something strange happens in LOS because there are just so many katoeys and some of the barriers come down and they do find companions. Though they often have to wait for the beer goggles as they tend to show up at places very late to land a customer :D.

>>It was interesting to actually see the "chick with a dick" in the flesh.<<<

:D

Agree with you completely. I'm only saying to have your head screwed on tight, about what you are doing.

Last visit, I jumped into a strange little area not 2 blocks from Suk soi 11. A tiny little bar compex right on Suk, same side. Oh my God....had two girls dancing in the allyway. I had to stop, as one was the finest things I had ever seen in LOS was dancing there. Just my type, in every way. Too hot to describe! Took me 30 minutes to figure out was a guy. I kid you not. :o

I'm not immune. And can understand the attraction. :)

The problem is, some can be the most hottest chicks there????

:)

HT

Hi

maybe a little off topic......just.

Did you guys get the ""Something about Miriam "" Tv show???

Six guys and a Girl......on a resort in mexico....they perform challenges ..and the winner got a date with her ...etc etc .

In the end one guy wins 10k GBP...most were poms one OZ guy.

The thing is ..she is a guy... :doah:..beautiful i might add (for a falang).....but has the full equipment downstairs...even had a doctor on the show to say she was a he....fooled them all btw.

Some went on to sue the show and got a payout of 1.8mill between them ::

You never never know

O.k. not to start the debate again, but...there is a guy who has posted in this thread, who has admitted to going with Katoeys semi regularly to me and a few friends in person. This poster, has yet to publically acknowledge that he has done so, despite calling others homo phobs etc (not necessarily in this thread, but in the passed). If this poster is so open, and sees nothing wrong with it, then he should come clean and tell all...

That said, if it has a dick, and you know it does, and you knowing go with it, then you are engaging in a homsexual act, plain and simple, does not mean you are necessarily gay, Bi perhapes, or just curious. Nothing at all wrong with any of it, to each their own. Spare me and all the bullshit "...why put a lable on it...?" crap (we put labels on things, because everything needs one :) ) Bottom line is, there is nothing wrong with anything sexual between consenting adults...

Archived