Describe your 'best' katoey

Zaad

OHipster,

The fact that your cousin is gay does not a katoey expert make. Not a criticism of your cousin, I never even heard of the word transexual until four years ago. you should talk with a katoey for answers because they are unique in the annals of sex identity.

>>according to 2 gay guys, if you go with a guy, it is homosexual, go often or exclusively, and you are gay or bi<<

This shows their misunderstanding. Katoeys do not fit the definition of a guy, and they are not "guys in drag" as your cousin said. Gays can be just as clueless about this stuff as the rest of us.

The interesting thing about Ks is they challenge the ideas of what is to be a man or woman. You and I (and gay males) are similar in that we know deep down in the core of our beings that we are male. Therefore we ARE male. If our dick gets chopped off our self identity as male does not change.

A k knows deep down she is female, but her body does not match her identity. Has nothing to do with tranvestism (or whatever you call it) and has nothing to do with being gay. The lengths that a K will go to to modify her body to match her identity is extraordinary to put it mildly.

Somebody is going to say "If i think i'm a dog i am". Sex identity is fundamentally different from being delusional. Transexualism is recognized as a curable disease by the medical types.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transexualism is recognized as a curable disease

That's a surprise. So why are hospitals so willing to give katoeys the irreversible chop rather than a shot at counseling to cure them? Note being homosexual used to be widely classified as a mental illness. In china, this classification was lifted only about a year ago.

We've heard about the "best", now what about the "worst"?

For me, all would be the worst, but had a narrow escape once when "she" only offered entry by the back door.

Lucky escape. but I am sure there must be some interesting stories out there.....

any offers?

Mai lUk darling,

:) First off, you are right, 2 gays are not Katoey experts, and Gays are perhapes confused on the issue...but bottomline is, no matter how that Katoey identifies himself, he is still a man with a mans body, never mind what he thinks, we are talking text book here. So hence, a man interacting with that katoey is in fact interacting with another man...now confuse the argument by asking what if he has had the surgery, and is now a "woman..." is it still a homosexual act? remember, we are talking text book here, not our own justifications, or rationale...Interesting question...? Now, if a guy has a thing for Post op Katoeys only, is he gay? disregard the homosexual act part, we are talking about a guy who only goes for Post OP Katoeys...is he gay?

Again, I will state, I have nothing against anyone going with Katoeys if that is their thing, nothing wrong at all with whatever 2 consenting adults agree to. I am saying, there is something wrong with a person who engagues in this activity, and will not come out on the board and admit it...yet, will make inferences that there is something wrong or taboo about it...I think we agree on the basics...the rest is just the text book definitions we use to describe it, fine if you/I/we decide to disregard them. But I favor people standing up for what they believe in, and in doing so help to bust down the taboos associated with a particular behavior...

>>ML said: Transexualism is recognized as a curable disease

ER said: That's a surprise. So why are hospitals so willing to give katoeys the irreversible chop rather than a shot at counseling to cure them? <<

I didn't make myself clear. The cure for the disease is surgery.

Psychiatrists found after four decades of counseling transexuals that it had had no effect, and drugs will not change a person's core sense of identity. A protocol for treatment of transexualism was then developed by a team of psychiatrists and physicians. The protocol basically mandates surgery among other things as the only possible treatment for transexualism.

BTW, the protocol is recognized and followed worldwide by surgeons.

Mister Hipster:

>no matter how that Katoey identifies himself, he is still a man with a mans body, never mind what he thinks, we are talking text book here. <

Katoeys are definitely not text book. The biology of sex is not black and white.

Female olympic athletes get disqualified due to androgen insensitivity syndrome (they have only one X chromosone).

Babys are born intersexed. Doc can't tell if its a boy or girl. The doc makes a decision and does surgery even tho he really doesn't know what sex identity the baby will have when older.

One in 400 males have two x chromosones.

>>I am saying, there is something wrong with a person who engagues in this activity, and will not come out on the board and admit it...yet, will make inferences that there is something wrong or taboo about it...<<

Why is there something wrong if he doesn't come out? There is a stigma to it so why give the stigmatizers something to do? And despite your professions of innocence i notice that you like to point out that going with a K is the same as going with a man and a homosexual act. So you are laying the groundwork for saying someone is gay.

Anyway if you took away the taboo aspect of it, maybe some guys who go with Ks will no longer want to :D

he is still a man with a mans body,

-------------------------------------------

Nope. The reason why some guys go with katoeys and never, even in their wettest dreams, with men, is the resemblance of katoeys to women. If you take this out of the equation, you fail to address the subject correctly.

By the same token, then, you should be attracted towards women who have a very masculine pose, or GFs who would like to fuck you with a strap-on, like a man.

Fact is, you are probably not inrested, not because you are not gay, but beacuse it does not appeal to you. same with guys and katoeys, they are not appealed by the man in the katoey, but the woman in him.

Which is not at all an effeminate attitude on the part of a man, but the total feminization of a man who always felt like a woman. proof is, many pre-op katoeys will not take off their underwears, knowing full well that the last fantasy their customer has is to be with a man, though he knows he is with a katoey.

Frankly, it's LOS nightlife 101, i am surprised you guys still argue on such under-graduate subjects!!!!! ::

Archived