Describe your 'best' katoey

Zaad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry all, but whoever said early on that you guys are homophobes has it right. Otherwise, why all the spontaneous statements saying or implying that if you go with a K that you are a homo? Nobody asked that question. ergo, homophobes.

What is annoying about it is that guys who need to compulsively point their fingers don't even recognize the dreary perpetuation of the old christian hangups.

Since we are confessing, i confess to a future sin. I haven't done a k (yet). But i won't rule it out if i saw something incredible and i felt like going for it at that moment. And if i do i'm not a homo. If you can't shake that preacher part of your persona and need to accuse me of being homo, up to you.

One more thing. As farang visiting LOS we have some opportunities for real freedom. We don't have to worry about farang social stigmas like "you don't work enough, not ambitious, don't wear a nice or designer shirts, girl is not your age, blah blah." We don't have to worry about stigmas that is until a group of farang get together and start the same old tired shit.

I usually travel alone in LOS (probably cause i'm avoided due to this poor attitude ::). Will continue to do so just in case that fateful day comes i hook up with a k i won't have to listen to all the pompous types shouting "Hah, you are gayyyyyyyyyy! :nono:"

OK, nobody here is pompous but at times some sound like they believe their ideas are their own and universal when its just empty cultural shit.

End of sermon :angel:

"I mean but I am a believer in never say never...and again, I will say to those who like them (katoeys) enjoy, and have no shame... BTW, Pride parade this weekend, BB, comming over...? and out? "

--------------------------

You go OH!! I think that there can be "grey areas" in sexuality as people are soo diverse. For me and I am sure many others here, doing a Katoey/Ladyboy is like doing a 2nd class woman so I am not sure that this board would be the best place for people to be sharing thier experience like: "oh yeah, my best K-toy experience was sucking a dick and I got rammed in the ass" - gotta keep that kinda shit on the down-low! :grinyes:

Peace Out

Rug

O.k. I have to once again say...everything has a name, regardless of what we think, or whether we like it or not...the only time a name is bad, is if we give it that power. So I agree with the previous poster who say "if it has a dick..." Bottom line, haveing sex with the same gender is engaging in a homosexual act. It is only a stigma if we choose to assign one to it. For the guys who want to live in denial, and philosophize that it is something different, or somehow not homosexual, simply because the man they are having sex with dresses like a woman, then so be it, put your own lable on it...Many "experts" claim Homsexuality is a matter of preference, not practice. Thus, one or 2 sexual encounters with a man would not a homo make, but if that man were to prefer sex with men exclusively, then he can't deny being gay...

Funny note here, I met a guy in the PI who thought getting a BJ from a "Binnie Boy" (PI Katoey) was not gay, because the guy sucking his dick was the gay...to wit I countered with well, he isn't gay he is just making a living, you are gay because you enjoy it...of course that set his world off...

Bottom line, if you enjoy katoeys, then fine do so, and ignore the comments and judgements of others...but you cannot change the fact that you are having sex with a man dressed as a woman, call it what you want. The only way to break taboos and stigmas is to say so what?

To me, guys who go in for anal sex (with anyone) or like buff girls like pro wrestlers / body builders have a stronger "gayness" than the guy with the chic-like katoey because these things seem like gay sex and girls mascarading as guys. Not a flame and nothing wrong with those who are into those things, just my opinion on the matter.

Archived