Non-famous attractions in LOS

Zaad

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
limbo said:

Very non-famous but very nice however is my house in Samui, you should come and visit that possibly.

Oh, and bring a few cold ones.

Non-famous ?????

Nahhhh..... it is famous..... at least since I have been there, lots of folks stop by and now ask "is this the place where BB came to visit ?" :p

And Zaad, forget about some cold ones, he likes Dutch cheese better :p and jam, and nuts, and ........ :neener:

BB

• 2 weeks later...

i was in a cave in Trang and there were hundreds of bats inside, flying around very close to me but never got touched by one. a bit scary as i was alone in the cave and the Thai guy who opened it and switched on the light stayed back at the entrance and could have easily switched off the lights while i am inside.

many caves in Trang. there is also one where you enter with boats and you have to pass a very narrow cave, lying flat on the boat and the boat nearly gets stuck; they said it was one of the last days they could pass as rainy season was coming and the water level increased.

That would be the Si Racha tiger zoo, a big tourist attraction.

The one Fidel talks about is one of a kind, so much that apparently the Kanburi "official" zoo is not too happy of the budding success the monks have. 2 years ago, 2 tigers were found dead, poisonned. The monks had an idea who did it ::.

No proof, of course. Also, the TAT in Kanburi did not publicize it as "things to do and see" in the Province.

It may have changed. have not been there since.

• 1 month later...

Archived