Sad News

spirit_of_town_hall

stupid request P127

-------------------

only because you think i was looking for gossip, though my post was intently phrased as a mark of compassion.

Its up to SLH to tell the story

--------------------------------

i had no idea that SLH had access to internet, while he is being jailed. Anyway, my post was also done in regards to the fact that he barely was the topic of the thread, passed the OP. As if the thread was wrongly titled.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, I've just caught up with this thread and seen the consternation and confusion sown by my erstwhile partner in crime, Spirit of Town Hall, He really is a naughty boy and he will be going to bed with no supper for all this.

I can also re-confirm that Sileakunt is fine and well 'somewhere in the Manchester area' and should be visiting the rest of us next week down here in the Beautiful South*

On the hooligan front, I see that a 47 year old firefighter has been convicted and sentenced to 2 years - just 2 days after his arrest! He entered a 'not guilty' plea. Usually this guarantees an adjournment and (usually) bail for the defendent. This allows the guy to instruct solicitors, gather witnesses and examine all disclosable (even unused) material in the case. Well, that's the way it is usually. I'm not happy that this case has been dealt with correctly at all and believe me, I care not for the guy personally.

*Beautiful South (n). Successful beat-combo with many recordings in the Hit Parade. Formed by the two remnants of previous group The Housemartins (see lefty posers and Fatboy Twat) it has been rumoured that lead singer Paul Heaton may, allegedly , have been more than on nodding terms with Sheffield United's 'firm' in the 80's.

"stupid request P127

-------------------

only because you think i was looking for gossip, though my post was intently phrased as a mark of compassion.

Its up to SLH to tell the story

--------------------------------

i had no idea that SLH had access to internet, while he is being jailed. Anyway, my post was also done in regards to the fact that he barely was the topic of the thread, passed the OP. As if the thread was wrongly titled. "

So it was all a hoax. Goes to show that such slander should not be allowed here.

What if I acted on your request P127? And told believeable lies about SLH? Like problems childhood, several arrests etc.

Whats written here does not always stay only here. Several boardmembers know eachother personally. Slander can be damaging, and even if its true should be kept out of here.

Does your last remarks imply that its o.k. to share personal information about a boardmember as long as he/she does not have access to the board and can agree/disagree to it?

::

Maybe one reason for this is the distance. Pitsburgh Fans do not travel to Dallas to see the lone star heroes. If they would, god knows what would happen...

They would probably be to mentally exhausted trying to work out what the rules were to get involved in a dust up!

Grid iron,what a boring and complicated game.I think a match drags on for about four hours :(.

Pity it wasn't Slk

Could have started a campagin group.

Free the Algarve One!

Laugh though it may have been for the rest of the sanukers here it would have been poor old SLK eating cockaroaches and fending off rear entry advances in some steenking Portugese dungeon. Then again if there's nothing on telly...

Archived