Sad News

spirit_of_town_hall

i found a couple of things strange.

the Portugese were surprised that most of the arrested were people who were quite respectable in their private lives.

why do people think that Hooligans are all shaven headed with tattoos?.

most of the organisers are well respected in their own communities.

they rarely get involved in the fighting,just like to organise things from afar.

a Fireman was sentenced to 2 Years in Prison and i had to smile st the comments of his relatives.

they said he was innocent and he never threw the glass.

how do they know?,he was in Portugal and they were in the UK.

but why is he being sent to an English Prison to serve his sentence?.

why should my taxes be used to keep him in luxury when he committed crimes abroad?.

and what about some of the others.

charges were dropped if they agreed to be deported and promised not to return to Portugal for a Year.

then they were flown home free of charge.

i don't think the Portugese them back in the future.

i like Portugal.

only ever visited the Algarve and i have happy memories of Albufeira and the Locals.

it is a shame that some of my countrymen are ARSEHOLES.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spirit_of_town_hall said:

Quite right, looks like a lot of people were rounded up in error.

STH

Your SLH report was funny, this is nonsense.

Can't believe they let the man go, he deserved to be jailed on the lower Porto caves and forced to drink good quality Port for the whole 2 years, that would teach him!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

I just got word that SLH has escaped custody with the help of some of the London Contigency. Word is that he is shaken up (must be all the booze :) ), but fine and hiding in Fiery Jack's apartment.

Sanuk!

Well this is fantastic news! I for one never thought they would be able to hold him for long. All those chip butties have made him much too greasy. And I understand Tony Blair will be demanding a full apology from the Portuguese government! This is truly a huge triumph for justice and democracy and a great moment in British Sport. I can see it now...scrawled proudly on bus shelters throughout Greater Manchester...SILEAKHUNT RULES!

There now follows a short address by the Archbishop of Canterbury (the sound you will here in the background is Oasis singing Ave Maria)... :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

As I recall, you were going to delete the offensive material from this thread. You didn't, so this must be a wind-up, then, and I've been had, trying to stand up for Sileakhunt's right to privacy. I promise not to post again here until I've competed remedial British humo(u)r school.

Shame on me. :o

Hi,

I actually had already moved the thread, planning to delete loads of posts from here. I then got confirmation (from 2 different sources) that SLH was fine and still in England. At that point I too understood it was a windup and decided to put the thread back.

"Shame on me."

No need, I think it fooled more people.

Sanuk!

My congratulations to the co-conspiritors, then. I was beginning to think that Sileakhunt's mates were a bunch of...well, silly cunts, for not supporting him, while making some really insightful posts on hooliganism.

Had I tipped a few glasses with these guys in the past, I might have known what to expect. Live and learn. ::

Archived