How do you cope with your BG GF f...g other men?

Encore

Following up on the earlier threads about how you/ your Gf cope with each other's absence, I am wondering how those of you who have a GF who still works, cope with that. It came up in a recent post by Naiv, asking this of Romp, but I think it deserves its own thread.

Those who develop relationships with BG's (or Massage girls, for all that), usually don't chnge from casual customer to Boyfriend who pays her not to work in a short timespan. I would assume that in many cases the relation slowly develops, and such as in Romp's case often the girls will continue to work, e.g. fuck other men for a living.

How do you feel about it, how do you cope

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had a GF who was a working BG or in the P4P arena. I have had Gf's who were former BG's or who I made former BG's by providing them with a different lifestyle. Now if they fucked other men on the sly without my knowledge then so be it, that's life and you can't waste your time wondering if a chick is sexually faithful to you.

the whole bars / bargirl thing is pretty weird.

You have to put your mind in a different place then at home,

In LOS you are renting them as girlfriends, which is fine with me

But thru our Western minds we are so much into "property" that we often thing the BGs are "our" property.

You just have to get in the mindset of living for the moment when in LOS,

Plus I do not see how a thinking man can believe that his 20 year old girlfriend is going to wait 6 months for him to come back so she can have sex.

, the girls get horny too !

i had major issues with this subject.

knew a Girl who was the greatest thing since sliced bread and i will admit she took a lot of crap from me.

while it OK for me to Butterfly,i hated it when she went with another customer.

i would normally BF her and let her go home and not have to work or go with a customer for the night.

but on the occasions she got pissed off and went for a S/T i found it hard to handle and it caused problems between us.

but when i'm not there and do not know what she is doing then i have/had no problem.

I think you can put guys into three different categories for coping defense mechanisms:

!. Prevention guys: Guys who just don't take BGs as GFs because of a higher probablity of returning to the scene or continuing to work in the scene or having a thai BF as their real love interest. Simple solution is prevention is the best answer.

2. Realistic guys: Guys who know or suspect their significant other is with other guys but they just seem to accept it as JJsushi pointed out. "It comes with the territory" mentality. These guys probably take on the same mental framework as the Thai BFs of BGs. Somehow the benefit to them outweigh the negatives....

3. Denial/naive guys: These guys just flatly deny in their minds that their significant other is screwing around. They just repressed any notion what could be happening. Usually their solution is to throw more money at the girl if they start to suspect like if this is the answer to the problem. I have found that these guys once the lightbulb goes on are the ones who will then quickly terminate that relationship and move on to the next (usually the same pattern follows)..

Cardinalblue

first thing is bar etiquette.

we arrange when I will go to bar to avoid her being bar-fined in front of our eyes...or to avoid me drinking a beer there when she comes down from the upstairs short time room slightly ruffled

if by chance or force of circumstance I turn up unannounced then I discreetly hang around outside until someone signals the coast is clear

what else is there to cope with?

Ok... recently discovering through PMs that a fellow poster has fucked her once or twice....statistically this was highly probable...but now statistics have been concretised

Thing is I like him, ,or more accurately I like the texts he produces and what feels like the spirit behind them...so it is ok, even slightly convivial...but had he been a cunt in my view.. well not easy maak ma

When we go off to fuck I get a guesstimate how many men have had her since we last met by the number of condoms remaining in her bag...I kind of dont enjoy these kindergarten sums

She talks quite freely about her fucks....sometimes to make me jealous I suppose but usually quite matter of factly...like anybody talks, about work I suppose,..off-handedly, with affection and exasperation, for example

Sometimes I look at my watch of an evening and muse whether she is still dancing or is perhaps already pre-coitally bathing, or worse already crying her peculiarly engaging cry...

Come 2 a.m. I am always a little relieved ..being fairly sure it is over for today...but then immediately another worry nags in...maybe it was tonight she met Mr Right , who I am almost certainly not...and the process of losing her has gathered momentum..

So coping is mostly difficult but I do remember there is love and the limits of hypocrisy weighing in the other pan.

If I love her then I must love she as she is, not she as I want her to be right?...and if I dont love her what the fuck does it matter anyway?

I met her in a bar..I frequent bars.. so who exactly cast the first stone?

Perhaps last, I cope because I admire her, admire her strengths, her integrity of purpose, her realism, her ability to sacrifice means for ends, the way she makes flowers grow in the rubble.....I cope with my small unease because she copes daily with so much more, and with almost never a word of complaint....................Ok ikkrang?

Archived